Posters you would like to have a drink with?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The woman on this poster

lgPP32602.jpg

I've been lucky enough to meet several posters on this forum over the years but one that has eluded me is Carlton Blade I'd love to meet up with him.

Yank.

I would also bring some therapists and try to work out why he goes onto random football forums pretending to be an American fan and then tragedy strikes and he moves on elsewhere. I wonder if he's on the Nottingham forest forum as we speak

I once witnessed SteveBlade commit a horrendous, premeditated assault on an innocent women, and then make matters worse by showing no remorse or concern. 🤣🤣

Back to the OP, met many people over the years, we’ve had meet ups, events and a large number used to all unofficially congregate in the same watering hole pre-match… some still do.

Happy to consider another event at some stage if there’s any interest.

Jon Bon, tazzy, @JonnyRed. I already know a few anyway. Woolford of Wall Street is very good company to have around. TJB. MJM -both sound lads and do a great podcast too!

And Carlton Blade still remember some advice he gave me when I was struggling with little one and not being able to settle her. Sticks out for some reason.
Pub would have to lined with tinfoil if you lot got together for a drink 🤣

I would love to go out for a few pints with Pasta Man to discuss the possible transfers of the summer window

We could start off in the cavendish then head for a lovely Italian then maybe the leadmill

Back
Top Bottom