Drunken coked up old Blades "wanting it".

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ha ha ok robot wanker shag a battri or summkt pal ok

Luckin down at u from the kop
The bladrs r second frol top
Can u hereeee me
alll we beeded is thjs stile of olay
To take us back to the prem agen
All we evr new
3 5 2

N in adbery a piano fgoes a little bit n its end of it i think its bank one
What the hell is even that?

alll we beeded is thjs stile of olay

12.jpg

Have you been drinking this?

Reyt bellend on block 551, 3rd row up needs calling out. I hope your family and friends are proud of you, if that was your daughter sat next to you what an example you have set. 80 minutes of abusing the city fans and some blades too, the last 10 minutes where you fell asleep was the only time those around you could watch the game. A middle aged drunken coked up tosser in his pomp! Both my kids today have said they’ll never go near that stuff if that’s the sort of animal it turns you into. Please stay away from the Lane, you ruined many families day out yesterday….we don’t need people like you. If your reading this take the two disgusting women (mid 50s too) you brought along with you and don’t come back.
We were on 551 and there was something that went off a few rows behind us at full time, and then continued into the concourse, I've no idea what started it but a 20 something lad with a bloody lip was trying to get at someone about my age (mid 50's) who wanted nothing to do with it. The older guy said he'd been trying to stop the lad getting hit and was now getting grief off the lad who was trying to hit him. I managed to split it up in the concourse and walked the older guy away in a different direction, which was pretty stupid thinking about it, but I just didn't want to see the older guy get hit when you could tell he just didn't want to be there. Luckily the stewards then dragged the other lad away, as I'm sure that both guys were just thinking what just happened when I stepped in, but how people can be so aggressive at what was supposed to be a family day out is beyond me. I know we had it on a previous thread, but that one punch can kill and all that, complete morons the lot of them. As for the Man City fans we talked to, I'm sure they had as high opinion of us as we did of them, good humoured banter and not a hint of trouble, we were on the tube on Sunday too with Man U and Brighton fans, all good humoured, so why a few idiots want to spoil a day out is beyond me. I don't tend to mind a good day out being spoiled for a couple of hours by a game of football as I think we were all kind of expecting that, but being spoiled by our own fans shouldn't be a thing.

The song is 'Only You' by Yazoo.

Allow me to translate
"Looking down at you from the Kop,
The Blades are second from top
Can you hear me?
All we needed was this style of play
To take us back to the Prem again
All we ever knew
3-5-2"

I could see me liking you as a poster Skeets. I haven't got a fucking clue what you're on about. If you typed legibly, I think you'd lose your appeal. By losing your appeal I don't mean the second time in court for the same offence.

Ha ha stece its class iv ssng it to lots of lads probli not aa soft as shit as u pal n yh billy dnr worry not to kate am hrre for ever now pal

Innit blud.

Internet hardman criticising posters for being internet hardmen behind their keyboards whilst typing threats behind his keyboard.

pommpey
Im only this far in to this, so the excitement of seeing his next reply is killing me. I’m wondering what he’s going to say to this, you could be ‘ded, init’.

Oh nah den pompey fuckin keep that queit dint u pal talkin bojt hafd man we ur gangsta talk ha ha dnt make me lauhh pal trust me pal reel deals arrived pal n i dnt take no shit so wind ur neck in pal yh plastic gangsta u r pal i no all lads from all or pal pompey

Innit blud.

Internet hardman criticising posters for being internet hardmen behind their keyboards whilst typing threats behind his keyboard.

pommpey
Is he typing, hitting it with a bottle of white lightening or licking the window whilst talking into the cling on version of Siri?

fuckin clever we laugjin faces all ot place ha ha n dst one fuckin message me n prive u cunt no fuckin intidatw or acare me cus trust me bro iv seen lot of stuff u darnt even av a nitemares with pal fucjin cryin sl dnt bother agen and dsys u CAPPY fuckin cap i stam n get GONE

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Oh nah den pompey fuckin keep that queit dint u pal talkin bojt hafd man we ur gangsta talk ha ha dnt make me lauhh pal trust me pal reel deals arrived pal n i dnt take no shit so wind ur neck in pal yh plastic gangsta u r pal i no all lads from all or pal pompey
Too right Skeets. You the man!

WTF is Skeeter on abaht.? He must have the intellectual depth of a puddle. Man up pal and get a Dictionary as well.

We were on 551 and there was something that went off a few rows behind us at full time, and then continued into the concourse, I've no idea what started it but a 20 something lad with a bloody lip was trying to get at someone about my age (mid 50's) who wanted nothing to do with it. The older guy said he'd been trying to stop the lad getting hit and was now getting grief off the lad who was trying to hit him. I managed to split it up in the concourse and walked the older guy away in a different direction, which was pretty stupid thinking about it, but I just didn't want to see the older guy get hit when you could tell he just didn't want to be there. Luckily the stewards then dragged the other lad away, as I'm sure that both guys were just thinking what just happened when I stepped in, but how people can be so aggressive at what was supposed to be a family day out is beyond me. I know we had it on a previous thread, but that one punch can kill and all that, complete morons the lot of them. As for the Man City fans we talked to, I'm sure they had as high opinion of us as we did of them, good humoured banter and not a hint of trouble, we were on the tube on Sunday too with Man U and Brighton fans, all good humoured, so why a few idiots want to spoil a day out is beyond me. I don't tend to mind a good day out being spoiled for a couple of hours by a game of football as I think we were all kind of expecting that, but being spoiled by our own fans shouldn't be a thing.
You can’t possibly expect us to read that, with all this other shit going on?

I personally was impressed at the bloke behind me shouting at Grealish. To be able to get that many C*nts it a sentence was amazing, however shouting it in my 10 year old lads lug Ole while sat on the back row of the top tier. Not sure it was necessary and I reckon Jack probably didn't hear him.

Back
Top Bottom