Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Fair assessment

Thanks for doing this, week in , week out Roy, it's always a highlight of the footballing week and most of us will miss it.

So, for that last time this season.....

Cheers Panchero!

One more to go! Nearly there now

Er........well....yes, I realised after sending it, there is one more! lol, just wanted to get my thanks in early, before the floodgates open tomorrow (that's my excuse.....)

;)

It sounds like too many teams haven't enjoyed the season. Watching football purely on TV with no fans in, is just rubbish. Think all fans everywhere can agree with that. Roll on next season. Thanks Rainbow

Well then weirdo thats the last one , only the final view from to do before you get hounded to do a view from for who ever we sign. Thanks for doing them , could you just do a quick view from the quatari side slav is at

IMG_20210522_143107.jpg

Welcome back it says on the programme.

Not for me. Tickets now on General Sale.

Enjoy the well earned break, Unless when you and the missus book a holiday, you do a view from trip advisor for her before you book.

cheers Woy !!

Thanks Roy!That first comment took the words right out of my mouth and pretty much sums it all up.
It's nearly over.

This is the last one everyone… hang in there our hell is almost over.

It's the end of what has to be the worse season ever, all things considered
But then it's seasons like this one that make the good ones seem even better ...... ;)

Thanks for sticking with it Roy.........👍

Last edited:
Well, I hated reading that one as much as I hated the other 37, so glad to turn my back on that car crash of a season. Football without fans is just nothing, so looking forward to better things, even if we do start in a lower league.

Thanks Roy, it must have been tough for you too.

Thank you Roy, hopefully we are all around in 3 months to do it all again.
Burnley get worse, we are the worst, probably be a cracking game.;)
TTFN.

Back
Top Bottom