Match Thread Europa Point vs Blades - Friendly

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good work out. Lots for the Gafferski to ponder. Starting to get excited bout the season. Bring on the Brum.

Just Burke I'd sack off from that lot due to him being very bad at the football.

Stevens would depend on whether he feels like being good or bad at the football as he's both.
Burke would rip up the championship given the chance he was our most threatening striker for a spell last year

Yes he can’t finish but if he could bed be at Man City

Decent enough outing for the 1st game of PS.

Seriki looks a player TBH but is probably in the most stacked position unless someone leaves.

RND could really push Steven’s this year. He’s either going to surpass him or push him to the standard he set in the promotion/pre lockdown PL era

1st team 1st half, they did OK, moved the ball around, McGoldrick, Egan, Ozzy and Bash looked class, Moose looked sharp at times and got his goal but Brewster didn’t look bothered? which is worrying! 2nd half, we played the kids, lots of honest effort and endeavour and created lots of really good chances but poor poor finishing! kuda-shuda been 6 but it wasn’t Just like the story of the last 2 seasons, easy chances squandered! It was probably a good work-out BUT 🤨

1st team 1st half, they did OK, moved the ball around, McGoldrick, Egan, Ozzy and Bash looked class, Moose looked sharp at times and got his goal but Brewster didn’t look bothered? which is worrying! 2nd half, we played the kids, lots of honest effort and endeavour and created lots of really good chances but poor poor finishing! kuda-shuda been 6 but it wasn’t Just like the story of the last 2 seasons, easy chances squandered! It was probably a good work-out BUT 🤨
Brewster not interested now where have i heard that before

1st team 1st half, they did OK, moved the ball around, McGoldrick, Egan, Ozzy and Bash looked class, Moose looked sharp at times and got his goal but Brewster didn’t look bothered? which is worrying! 2nd half, we played the kids, lots of honest effort and endeavour and created lots of really good chances but poor poor finishing! kuda-shuda been 6 but it wasn’t Just like the story of the last 2 seasons, easy chances squandered! It was probably a good work-out B

"If your jokies giants, footballs just a branch of science, you kick the ball and jokie knows.,boom boom, JOKIES GIANTS"

Hopefully after 1 game big Slav realises we need a major midfield overhaul!

I don’t envy slav at all. All be it the opposition weren’t the best but the two strikers that were on the fringes of leaving depending on their pre season were mousset and smith and both played well scoring a goal. Still got burke, mcburnie and sharp aswell. God knows who’s going to get sold. Minimum of 2 will have to go.

Yeah I thought that very interesting must be fitness issues ??

Stevens, Sharp and McB were out cycling with the fitness coaches. Commentator said Stevens picked up a knock in training, and sharp and McB maybe still easing back after their ops last season.

And someone mentioned Verrips and Burke are isolating?

Some very
Burke couldn't rip up a garlic naan. He runs reight fast and he's built well but at the football he comes up short.
You obviously missed quite a few matches then last season didn’t you

I see now after moose playing 45 minutes he is now our main striker next season after been a fat lazy waste of Space last season

Small minds and memories give the lad a chance

Burke would rip up the championship given the chance he was our most threatening striker for a spell last year

Yes he can’t finish but if he could bed be at Man City
^^^

Am I missing the joke? He’s a goal scorer that can’t score. He’s fast enough to be a winger, but can’t pass.

Other than complete lack of talent, he’s the complete footballer.

Some very

You obviously missed quite a few matches then last season didn’t you

I see now after moose playing 45 minutes he is now our main striker next season after been a fat lazy waste of Space last season

Small minds and memories give the lad a chance

He's just not very good at football. I like the lad and he's extremely athletic but I'm not sure exactly what you see in him.

I hope I'm wrong and he turns into a top Championship striker but nothing I've seen suggests that he'll be anything close to that.

Back
Top Bottom