Match Thread Sheffield United v. Aston Villa - 3rd February 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Still playing 5 3 2. Not working in this league, so let's continue. Wilder showing why we sucked last time he was manager. Outplayed by better players with a smarter manager.
At the end of the day football is 10% about management these days. It's cos we have wank players.

Not even suggesting he's anywhere near worst of the bunch but I've seen plenty defending Robinson this season and that guy is truly one of the Shittest footballers I've ever seen.

16:52 Sheffield Wednesday are so bad, it’s laughable 😂

18:08 Sheffield United: hold my beer.

Players are cooked, heads gone, lost the fight, confidence shot.

Honestly, Fuck off anyone who isn’t here next year and play kids and those who will be.

Send back Archer, send back Holgate, send back Mcatee.

Anything they can do, we can do better
We can do anything better than them

The back four in the second half against Newcastle (5 conceded): Thomas, Ahmedhodzic, Egan, Robinson.

The back four in the second half at Arsenal (4 conceded): Baldock, Trusty, Robinson, Thomas.

The back four in the first half against Villa (4 conceded so far): Bogle, Holgate, Ahmedhodzic, Norrington Davies.

That’s 9 different players used (across two managers), but the same shit result. There is zero protection from the midfield and the back four cannot keep a straight line. Inexcusable at this level.

The back four in the second half against Newcastle (5 conceded): Thomas, Ahmedhodzic, Egan, Robinson.

The back four in the second half at Arsenal (4 conceded): Baldock, Trusty, Robinson, Thomas.

The back four in the first half against Villa (4 conceded so far): Bogle, Holgate, Ahmedhodzic, Norrington Davies.

That’s 9 different players used (across two managers), but the same shit result. There is zero protection from the midfield and the back four cannot keep a straight line. Inexcusable at this level.
Back 5, you forgot Trusty

Macatee is so weak. Does 1 or 2 great things per season and spends the rest doing fck all, or losing the ball. He gets a pass with some people, not for me.

Fucking Norwood

At the end of the day football is 10% about management these days. It's cos we have wank players.

Not even suggesting he's anywhere near worst of the bunch but I've seen plenty defending Robinson this season and that guy is truly one of the Shittest footballers I've ever seen.

To be fair, he hasn't been part of today's farce. Yet.

Sell the club for a quid and double your money you useless T**T of an owner

Is it weird my only consolation is it's nice to be done by a 'real team' like villa and not one of the teams with an endless check book

Reactions: 10p
Don't think the midfield as won a tackle or second ball. Getting done over and over again with a ball over the top is embarrassing.

And as for Tielmans goal, i have never seen a defending team leave someone unmarked on the edge of their own box at any level of football

Due to the time zone that i live in is 2 hours in front of the UK I'm kind of in the future, as such here is a spoiler for you, this game doesn't get any better.

On that note im outta here, sauna time and some Finnish Pulla for desert

Glad I haven't had a drink for years, and still won't be, tonight isn't going to be a good night for many after this, stay safe and keep calm, it's not worth it.

✌️

Need a sub now - stiffen up midfield - put Norwood and Fleck on…. Ok Norwood and osborn

Due to the time zone that i live in is 2 hours in front of the UK I'm kind of in the future, as such here is a spoiler for you, this game doesn't get any better.

On that note im outta here, sauna time and some Finnish Pulla for desert

Glad I haven't had a drink for years, and still won't be, tonight isn't going to be a good night for many after this, stay safe and keep calm, it's not worth it.

✌️
Thanks for the spoiler.

Macatee is so weak. Does 1 or 2 great things per season and spends the rest doing fck all, or losing the ball. He gets a pass with some people, not for me.
The very least of our worries scored in our only 2 wins his name wouldn't be in my top 20 on the blame list it gets better he isn't even ours ffs

Back
Top Bottom