Player Suggestion David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bournemouth reportedly going to loan him to Championship. Get Princey to wave a few million of the er, budget(!) in their faces. We could really do with Brooksy for this season and next.

We've now got a domestic loan spot available (RE Luke Thomas)...

Wilder loves Brooks...

Need we say more?!

Bournemouth reportedly going to loan him to Championship. Get Princey to wave a few million of the er, budget(!) in their faces. We could really do with Brooksy for this season and next.

Yeah I wouldn't say no to Brooks returning.

Although then we would have 2 Brooks and that would be confusing.

Would be a more realistic option than Jack Clarke and they are very similar players

Only my opinion but ..

Should only be one Brooks in our squad this season and it isn’t David Brooks.

3 or 4 far more important positions to improve on a limited budget before we should look at getting someone else’s player fit in a position where although we’re not incredibly blessed but we do have options.

Think it would be a very very bad idea to throw millions at bringing Brooks back.

Unfortunately I don’t think his body will allow him to compete at the highest level for 40/50 games a season.

Gutted for him as he’s a huge talent but he’s missed so much football due to glandular fever and then the cunt cancer it’s stopped him from ever properly fulfilling that potential. Without his health issues he’d have played in and around the top 6 for the majority of his career. He needs a season in the championship now to see if he can reestablish himself as a quality footballer.

Wayyyy too much of a risk for us imo. What little resource we’ve got needs to be spent extreamly wisely without too many gambles.

Is he any good in goal?

TBH a rarely fit midfielder would fit in nicely with all the other crocs.

Evaluate him in the summer if we really are thinking of a move for him. Loads of Championship loan slots so limited risk.

Get yer booits on Sarbs!
But in all seriousness, this is the perfect case of bladey bladeness within the idiot sector of this forum. If he had gone to Bournemouth from, say, Preston, and never played for us, there would be people who are saying "gerrimin" here that would be saying "midget who never puts in a tackle or wins a header clearly not match fit leave him to go to Stevenage"

I'd want someone bigger, stronger and more athletic. Especially if it's just a loan. Someone like Barkley.
We have our number 10s already sorted in Hamer and McAtee.

Hope he can still make a decent career from professional football but unlikely to reach the same level he once was.

GLTTL

But in all seriousness, this is the perfect case of bladey bladeness within the idiot sector of this forum. If he had gone to Bournemouth from, say, Preston, and never played for us, there would be people who are saying "gerrimin" here that would be saying "midget who never puts in a tackle or wins a header clearly not match fit leave him to go to Stevenage"
Idiot sector?!

I’d enjoy having him back.

A Very talented footballer, however you fear health issues at the wrong time might have derailed his career and make it harder for him to get back to the same levels he’s displayed previously and that we know he’s capable of.

And actually for once the top end of the pitch actually looks relatively well stocked for once

Hamer, mcatee, archer, mcburnie, Brewster, BBD, Osula , Brooks are all options there. From a purely need vs resource perspective there are other areas our cash would be better utilised.

Back
Top Bottom