CONFIRMED Ben Brereton Diaz signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Saw him a few times last season for Blackburn and thought he was OK but always worked hard and has goals in him. Another option instead of McBurnie with his height and strength, compared to our other strikers.

It would only be a forgein loan as we have 3 slots available Im guessing. (1/4 with Larouci)?

Good suggestion this ;)

Speaks of seeing everyone tomorro, I subsequently assume that this was filmed yesterday and he will be in for morning training today

Hi Stegosaurus here

Good signing. I am surprised we got him to be honest. Would have thought he'd have gone to a slightly better team

This signing makes sense . More firepower up front but I think it’s based on the assumption we are going down but are assembling a squad to attack the championship next season. BD was very effective at that level . Not sure about the prem but let’s see . Definite upgrade . If we get Jebbo back on the grass with Archer should be interesting 💪🏻⚔️⚔️⚔️

Weerz Schmeichel-Lopez and Firminho-Smith?

This signing makes sense . More firepower up front but I think it’s based on the assumption we are going down but are assembling a squad to attack the championship next season. BD was very effective at that level . Not sure about the prem but let’s see . Definite upgrade . If we get Jebbo back on the grass with Archer should be interesting 💪🏻⚔️⚔️⚔️
It’s a loan with no option to buy…

good luck to him, ive seen put great performances in championship & against us many times. hope he can bring that form to us & isnt khadra dejavu

Massive smack in the face for McPub!!

Let's see how he reacts!! This could be like the trick Wilder played on Duffy, in bringing in other players in his position to get him fit and playing well!

Massive smack in the face for McPub!!

Let's see how he reacts!! This could be like the trick Wilder played on Duffy, in bringing in other players in his position to get him fit and playing well!

He can’t complain. If you’re only available for a minority of games then the place is anyone’s.

He can’t complain. If you’re only available for a minority of games then the place is anyone’s.
Like the old saying rolled out by Jimmy Anderson - the best type of ability is avail-ability!!

On that subject, I'm guessing the lifestyles of Anderson v McBurnie are somewhat different and explain the respective 'availability' of them!!

Yeah definitely be raring to go with us but no definitely won't be a problem integrating due to the Forest players he knows......

Don’t forget to catch up on the entire season of “Breretour”.

Watch Big Ben trying Chilean food and cultural traditions - and generally not being very impressed.

This is actually a thing.

He’s adored for being just about the least Chilean Chilean to play for La Roja.

IMG_2602.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom