CONFIRMED Ben Brereton Diaz signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From my Blackburn supporting friend:

'BBD is lazy, slow and greedy. Thinks he's better than he is. Will score odd worldy but not a great work ethic. Had a good 6 months but he's mid table Champ at best. Amazed you are signing him for the Premier League!'

He will surely offer more than Brewster and Traore though and at least more of a presence?

Seems a Champ level player but if there is no option to keep, then it seems an odd one? Hopefully he has something to prove after he had really struggled in Spain (only started twice and not scored a goal).

On the face of it seems quite underwhelming but not sure who we would attract being bottom of the league, almost certainly down and having no money!
Given he walked for nowt from Blackburn I'd imagine they aren't the most objective bunch

Not a fan of anyone who feels the need to change their name to try and make themselves sound more loyal to a nation they hadn't visited since they were a baby.

George Baldock didn't become Giorgios Mpaldok FFS!

Would rather have Szmodics anyway.

Not a fan of anyone who feels the need to change their name to try and make themselves sound more loyal to a nation they hadn't visited since they were a baby.

I changed my name to Tom Jones-Nahasapeemapetalon but the Indian FA still rejected me for the national side.

Upon reflection, the face paint and the accent didn't help my cause.

Upon reflection, the face paint and the accent didn't help my cause.

You didn't go as Mel Gibson in Brave heart did you by any chance, or a character from it ain't half hot mum?

They forced him. Pinochet’s ghost threatened his mother.

According to the star
Ben bereton diaz is signing for us on loan from villareal. Cracking signing if true and traore is going nantes in France.

Going to be a tough ask of all our "signs" thread Heroes if/as/when..

Was too good for us in the summer and signed for a European giant.

Yet sat here on 9 points and he’s not good enough for some!

Was pleasantly surprised when I heard.

We’re swapping a proven former-UK based player on loan for a player who has not had any impact at all on loan.

Anyone thinking Traore out and Brereton-Diaz in isn’t a clever move wants their head examining!

Going to be a tough ask of all our "signs" thread Heroes if/as/when..
41177512662_72774af6e3_z.jpg

I remember being very underwhelmed by a lot of signings.
Point being you never know until the players played and had a bit of a run and also that you never know a signing you where underwhelmed with might actually turn out to be a hero /legend

Although he's not lightning quick he makes good clever runs and uses his body well to get in front of players, he's definitely an outlet when you're u der the cosh and I can understand why blackburn fans say he disappears from games I think that's his style ,he drifts in and out of games positionally looking for a chance to catch a defender off guard
Wether that will work against higher quality defence ders remains to be seen but it will make us a bit less one dimension

What a funny story
Really enjoyed this post. Seemed so serene for the first 95% of it.

Was too good for us in the summer and signed for a European giant.

Yet sat here on 9 points and he’s not good enough for some!

Was pleasantly surprised when I heard.

We’re swapping a proven former-UK based player on loan for a player who has not had any impact at all on loan.

Anyone thinking Traore out and Brereton-Diaz in isn’t a clever move wants their head examining!, they've both scored the same this season
Playing devils advocate, they've both scored the same this season.

Should have changed mine to Paddy O‘Door pronounced « Pattio » but held out for England call

Back
Top Bottom