Wilder by the looks of it

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We don't need fuckin warnock as an interim manager...we,ve got two transfer windows before next season to reshape the squad and get rid of the shit..but people want to waste time with a fuckin interim manager..I fuckin despair.

We don't need fuckin warnock as an interim manager...we,ve got two transfer windows before next season to reshape the squad and get rid of the shit..but people want to waste time with a fuckin interim manager..I fuckin despair.
You’re absolutely clueless if you think we will spend a penny in January

Sack Hecky and don't bother appointing another. Players can each have a week managing until end of season. Can't be worse than the cold sick they're currently serving up.

We might find a gem of a manager in there. In [insert name here] we trust!

Warnock only gets suggested because Prince isn't going anywhere, neither and most of the shit players, so what's the point in getting someone with potential in if they're just going to have to work with this shower of shite and probably get sacked at the end of the season anyway. Any half-decent option will want a long contract and money to spend. Any shit option like Wilder or Dean Smith will want a long contract, money to waste and a nice juicy pay-off.

Warnock will take contract to the end of the season, a few short-term signings and can probably stick with McCall and Lester as backroom staff. Get Kozzy in as club jester and that can't be worse than any of the other options.

Summer needs a proper rebuild by the new boss, not the dregs of January panic buys by somebody else.

Not saying we will..but your clueless if you don't think there,ll be ins and outs with a new manager.
Not in January there won’t be. Weve done our money for the year. The only way is if we were to have a big sale of players but who’s going to take any of them?

The list of better managers who are free is endless;
Michael Beale
Hussenhattl
Wilder
Nuno Santos
Javi Gracia
Potter
Parker
Eustace

Think I’d let the tea lady have a go at picking the team at this point. He must go but I’ve got a horrible feeling it won’t happen as it will cost money. If we’re honest we set up to go down taking the prem money and running before the season stared. The plan is coming to fruition.

Agreed with the keep it respectful towards Hecky though. Did a good job last season but it’s time we shake hands and part ways.

Not in January there won’t be. Weve done our money for the year. The only way is if we were to have a big sale of players but who’s going to take any of them?
There's plenty out o contract...get the shit fucked off and look for championship standard freebies if we ain't got dough.

The club should have been preparing for the potential need for a new manager for weeks - any reasonably competently run club would have been.
Given there's no sense of that, Wilder is the likely choice.

I'm available. I'll do it for £50k per year, which is an instant pay rise for me. I haven't got a clue what I'm doing which puts me on par with Hecky, but I'll be taking less wages than him and I'm not scared of yelling at the players or dropping them. We won't stay up and we will definitely get beaten every match but it won't be worse than things are now and at least my post match interviews will be honest and show that I give a crap. Hell, I'll even come forward and tell the fans what is really going on behind the scenes.

And where is the money coming from to reshape the squad?

There's plenty out o contract...get the shit fucked off and look for championship standard freebies if we ain't got dough.
You reckon there are loads of championship standard players available on free transfers who can replace our current lot? You’re not mates with Chansiri are you?? He also thought that. Look where them lot are currently in the table!

Back
Top Bottom