Chuba akpom and Cameron archer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ps

Having said all that he also said that Sheff U were his boyhood team and it would be his lifelong dream to play - one day - for the Owls 🦉

Hearing tonight chuba akpom has turned down our approach and doesn’t want to come.
I mean it would be a great way for you to save face on the movement you said would happen this week if he did that. Not saying you’re making it up as you go along, but it would save face.

I mean it would be a great way for you to save face on the movement you said would happen this week if he did that. Not saying you’re making it up as you go along, but it would save face.
I suppose that’s how it could look, I’m not looking for any plaudits by posting information I’m just passing it on. He wants to stay at Middlesbrough.

Understandable if he's rejected us. We'd be quite likely to break the momentum he's finally built. Might have been different if he had Ndiaye to come in and play alongside

Good. Can we get Archer instead?
We are trying but villa want bodies in up front. It will go down to the wire. We really really want akpom though so the prince is gonna have to put his hand in his pocket to pay the salary he wants

We’ve agreed a fee with boro but akpom as of last night isn’t interested

We have a few more irons in the fire though should we not get him but he’s our number 1 target

We are trying but villa want bodies in up front. It will go down to the wire. We really really want akpom though so the prince is gonna have to put his hand in his pocket to pay the salary he wants

We have a few more irons in the fire though should we not get him but he’s our number 1 target
He’s a fucking loser then and I don’t want him. Even more than I did previously.

We are trying to lure a player who doesn't want to come here. I think we are better off moving on.

He’s a fucking loser then and I don’t want him. Even more than I did previously.
We are trying to lure a player who doesn't want to come here. I think we are better off moving on.
Hecky really wants him and has done all summer. From what I’ve been told we have offered less than what Middlesbrough are currently paying him.

Nixon has come out and said that he's one of PH's top targets and that we want to spend the majority of the Ndiaye money on a replacement

Nixon has come out and said that he's one of PH's top targets and that we want to spend the majority of the Ndiaye money on a replacement
He’s not an Ndiaye replacement. He plays a similar role but he’s not nearly as creative. Who’s creating him his chances to score?

Interesting to see Boro fans are not happy with the 8 million fee if true and rate him more than that.

Can we spend some money on some fucking creativity please.

Irrelevant how many fucking forwards we have if the ball never spends any time up there.
It's like pre season 2020 again

He’s not an Ndiaye replacement. He plays a similar role but he’s not nearly as creative. Who’s creating him his chances to score?
Hopefully another player at another team because I have no interest in us signing him

Not sure on this one myself, one good season, plenty of forwards have had one good season in the championship but can never replicate it.

Hecky really wants him and has done all summer. From what I’ve been told we have offered less than what Middlesbrough are currently paying him.

Christ how much are they paying him? Done absolutely fuck all before this season.

I’ll give credit to your post as it’s backed up in #103 after you made statement.

But you know the rules if there’s any BS……
1691074659131.gif

Back
Top Bottom