CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's already signed, GLTTL

We'll see, I think there's better established options out there but that's the pond we're fishing in and he might be superb. I hope he is.

He'll have to be good to be a better option than Maouassa

Don't know what to expect, going off the youtube video. It's very inconclusive. I was hoping more for someone who would obviously relegate Max Lowe to the bench at best. Not sure Larouci is quite that - I expect Lowe to start v Palace now

The positive is we seem to have a favourable permanent option, in which case we could end up with a highly rated young LWB at a good price

He'll have to be good to be a better option than Maouassa

Don't know what to expect, going off the youtube video. It's very inconclusive. I was hoping more for someone who would obviously relegate Max Lowe to the bench at best. Not sure Larouci is quite that - I expect Lowe to start v Palace now

The positive is we seem to have a favourable permanent option, in which case we could end up with a highly rated young LWB at a good price
Yeah I've never seen him play, but YouTube highlights suggest he'd suit our LWB role with a lot of one twos down the sides, overlapping, carrying the ball a bit. So fingers crossed he's an excellent long term Enda replacement (or rotation option if RND is favoured there when fit).

Crossing and shooting looked a bit crap on the YouTube reel, but that can be learnt!

Optimistic on this one, think he'll turn out to be a good signing

Also allows us more leeway with RND, don't have to rush him back
That's the good thing isn't it?

We can hopefully have him and Traore on the books soon.

That means we already have Lowe, Larouci as options on the left and we have (hopefully) Ndiaye, McBurnie, Jebbison and Traore.

As time ticks on we can have two genuine first teamers in Norrington-Davies and Brewster back in the mix.

Start looking for a good LCB and then we are well set to boost the midfield as the window enters the final stages.

Like what we've done so far. We've not been silly with money but have added either pace or skill to the team.

You look at the mess of that second season and we seem far more equipped.

Ampadu.... Nice lad but fuck me he was nesh (I still can't get over how he ran away from tackling the Palace lad who then proceeded to waltz all the way through us).

Still, at least Ampadu ran back to defend when we were hot on the counter attack unlike some (LunnyTwat at Leeds and Southampton at the Lane springs to mind). I'll give him that.

What an absolute shit show of a season that was. Shudders....

That's the good thing isn't it?

We can hopefully have him and Traore on the books soon.

That means we already have Lowe, Larouci as options on the left and we have (hopefully) Ndiaye, McBurnie, Jebbison and Traore.

As time ticks on we can have two genuine first teamers in Norrington-Davies and Brewster back in the mix.

Start looking for a good LCB and then we are well set to boost the midfield as the window enters the final stages.

Like what we've done so far. We've not been silly with money but have added either pace or skill to the team.

You look at the mess of that second season and we seem far more equipped.

Impossible to say how well equipped we are, the signings are total unknown entities.

Hope these 3 players are better that Retsos, Zivkovic and Ampadu. They can hardly be worse......or can they 😂

Cautionary tale above.

Back
Top Bottom