23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tell you what, fair fucking fucks to the club for keeping this one under wraps, unless it's the Turkish market shirt, then lol.

I wonder who the new sponsor is, guaranteed to be someone we've never heard of. Just hope their logo doesn't ruin the shirt

All are quite nice, but 4 would be the best. Just being picky but I'd match the cuffs to the collar. Maybe add the pinstripes from 3. Just feels like it adds that little extra...
It's always best if the collar and cuffs match ;)

Kit announcement video is Iliman having shirts placed in front of him to sign. One shirt, then another, then another, then Bettis slips a contract in front of him, Iliman signs it on auto-pilot and Bettis bolts off with the contract, giggling like Homer Simpson.

Be interesting to see if it’s both revealed and released without a sponsor on. Some shirts can work better with sponsors but the opportunity to buy it without will make a change. That said we could end up with something ridiculous mid-season. If we can’t get owt just tell Laver to name their price and the club will make the rest up in shirt sales.

Be interesting to see if it’s both revealed and released without a sponsor on. Some shirts can work better with sponsors but the opportunity to buy it without will make a change. That said we could end up with something ridiculous mid-season. If we can’t get owt just tell Laver to name their price and the club will make the rest up in shirt sales.
Randox have gone but there's new Tory input for next sponsor. Fits the club well, but I don't think anyone will be happy.
Front of shirt:
AUSTERITY
You don't need money

That’s Brewster looking for his last goal
Shame we don't still have Burke on the books, video could have been him appearing over the horizon and running athletically yet aimlessly towards the camera. When he gets full frame he starts unzipping his tracksuit and says "It's...", then we cut to the kit being revealed in a specially commissioned Terry Gilliam animation.

I hope they do an anime cartoon for our japanese fans. Be racist not to.

Failing that, a copy of the A-ha video for our Norwegians. Be racist not to.

Or some trans fans. Be bigoted not to.

Back
Top Bottom