23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah I'll still be buying off of DHgate. Refuse to pay premium for a bargain basement brand name.
Hopefully they start colour matching the red soon, that's the only thing that puts me off. It's so obviously fake when you're stood next to someone with the original on. Quality and stuff is bob on.

Hopefully they start colour matching the red soon, that's the only thing that puts me off. It's so obviously fake when you're stood next to someone with the original on. Quality and stuff is bob on.
Once they get that right, the club should just get one really good example of each shirt designed, publish them in great detail in about April, then stick a big order in with DHGate themselves, cut out the middleman, make the fakes the real thing.

How long do I have to stay braced for? I could do with knowing because I've got a bad back...
I wouldn't bother bracing at all mate.

Either be doing it that long you'll end up in traction, or you'll just be disgusted with yourself for wasting energy when you see it.

dhgate I have used retro688 and soccerjersey2022 both good with delivery.

To get destroyed, sell our best player for £6,000,000 and go down without a whimper? Yay
my someones on a downer

club says OM have not contacted them
that says its bollocks, which it is the french equivalent of the Sun

6 m , now whos being silly, rather we just say no and sit him on a bench

till I see it on sufc os its not happened, or is likely too

walker wants to come to us thats not happening either , reality gets in the way
OM dont hold any cards , except speculative press reports

I suppose this is 100 per cent true

25m bit better than 6 I suppose

lets do the blades pessamist thinking and turn down 25m from everton and take 6 m from marseille as his dad once bought him a marseille shirt aahhhh

If our away kit is a remake of the 93-94 kit I will spunk myself silly. Hands down my favourite blades away shirt!

Back
Top Bottom