23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Unpopular opinion, but I've never been fond of any United kit with narrow red/white stripes.

When it comes to the right width of stripes...

sheffield-united-fc-home-kit-adidas-2017-2018-b.jpg

1997-99-sheffield-united-le-co-38219-1.jpg
Yep. Shirt just looks pink from a distance if stripes are too narrow

We signed him from Arsenal, who'd signed him from the Pigs. Before the Pigs he was at Hull and played in the infamous Burnley v Hull game where Hull needed to win by 3 goals to pip us to promotion in 83 but only managed to win 2-0.
Infamous ?
One of best days of my Blades supporting ‘career’ - eventually!
‘Lock in’ in an alehouse in ‘uddersfield leading to a most unproductive ‘early’ shift next day arriving 05:59 straight from Turf Moor

I love the fact I'm living rent free in your head. What you going to do when I leak the away shirt 😳😳
I just found the whole thing hilarious.

Spoken with the highest of confidence that it was the new shirt when it was clearly just a copy of the promotion one... I still haven't seen the new shirt but I'm 95% sure you've been had, by your "source".

The thing about kits is people will moan either way.

If it’s a remake of something retro, people will complain they never have any new ideas.

If it’s something new, people will say it’s terrible and they should have kept it classic.

At the end of the day, if it’s got red and white stripes, some black on it and the sponsor doesn’t look stupid like Blackburn’s, I’m happy.

The thing about kits is people will moan either way.

If it’s a remake of something retro, people will complain they never have any new ideas.

If it’s something new, people will say it’s terrible and they should have kept it classic.

At the end of the day, if it’s got red and white stripes, some black on it and the sponsor doesn’t look stupid like Blackburn’s, I’m happy.
Hey, don't go bringing common sense I to this.... This is S2 you know

So is the 'stripe bucket hat' a clue? Are we going for diagonal stripes on the home kit? Or are there just more fumes than usual leaking into the sweatshop?1689238627412.png

Back
Top Bottom