Incoming? 4 players expected (pretty soon)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's a solid midfielder that can go box to box and knows how to strike a ball..

English puts another 5m onto that, he's a 20M player if mcburnie was worth that 4 years ago..

Let's hope for a loan eh..
He struggled as a box to box midfielder and his pace and physicality is below average for PL. He improved us when given the holding playmaker role, but I'd look elsewhere if City demand £10m+.

He struggled as a box to box midfielder and his pace and physicality is below average for PL. He improved us when given the holding playmaker role, but I'd look elsewhere if City demand £10m+.
What's your thoughts on Hugo Vetlesen, Bergen? Guessing he'd be out of our price range anyway but he's supposed to be the next big thing from Norway, right?

What's your thoughts on Hugo Vetlesen, Bergen? Guessing he'd be out of our price range anyway but he's supposed to be the next big thing from Norway, right?
He's signed for Club Brugge. Did well for Bodø/Glimt and will be interesting to see if he can keep developing.

How much should a 23 year old striker fresh off of a 20+ goal Championship season cost then?
Unlike Brewster, I think the information at the time suggested that was his worth. It hasn’t proved to be the case. I’m still a fan, just think we paid way over the eventual worth.

Brewster is a different story, not that that was your or my point. :)

The Venn diagram of people who were crying about Musk buying Twitter and saying they'll leave Twitter and the people who are crying about Twitter rate limiting them so they can't use the app as much as they want is basically a circle
I went Twitter cold turkey back in January as I could see this shitshow coming a mile off, so I'm finding the complete dog's arse Musk's made of running it hilarious.

Slimane
Traore
That French left wing back
Holgate
Not Hamulic?
And I really hope not Steve Mounié.

Slimane is the young Turkish/Dane silky midfielder.
Traore is the flash McAtee replacement playing in Sweden.
Not sure who the LWB is, although I remember watch a highlight of one kid we weee linked with and he was absolutely rapid, maybe you meant him.

And Holgate is Holgate... but aren't all the indications that all 4 play abroad?

I'd guess Traore and Lund from FC Hacken is the double deal, Lund was attracting interest from Serie A so that may have slowed things down if firm interest has come in...
I don’t think I’d even seen Lund linked, thankyou

I'd guess Traore and Lund from FC Hacken is the double deal, Lund was attracting interest from Serie A so that may have slowed things down if firm interest has come in...
I think the same regarding Lund he seems another standout and it would make sense that being the double deal.

Slimane, Traore, and Hamulic all seem strongly linked but don't fit the positions mentioned apart from the latter

I assume it’s Traore, Slimane, Lund and absolutely no idea at LCB

I assume it’s Traore, Slimane, Lund and absolutely no idea at LCB
I’d guess probably playing in Scandinavia as well given that seems to be where we’re focusing

Back
Top Bottom