Incoming? 4 players expected (pretty soon)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No idea on the LWB but would imagine that the 3no other signings will be Benie Traore, Tommy Doyle and Jack Robinson.

You're all way of the mark.

These 4 lads are all from the Bundesliga.

View attachment 163757
Really excited about this especially 'extra lange speelduur' don't know what it means but it'll give us a chance of Europe no problems.
Bit late to the party, but for the sake of correctness, I feel obliged to point out that this is, in fact, Dutch 🧐

‘Extra lange speelduur’ means ‘extra long runtime’. Quite apt, given the circumstances…

Darren said of the four players mentioned, he had not seen any of them play. I speculate this could mean playing in europe, etc????

No idea on the LWB but would imagine that the 3no other signings will be Benie Traore, Tommy Doyle and Jack Robinson.
The accountant said he'd never heard of or seen the others play.

That rules out Doyle and Robinson.

It will be Traore and 3 foreigners.

Let's hope our scouting network have come up trumps on this. 4x foreign gems like Anel ??

My random guess:
Rasmus Nicolaisen (LCB)
Yasser Larouco (LWB)
Slimane (CM)
Traore (CF)

I've completely made up the first two and have seen no links but based on not heard of, but already played in UK just like Anel earlier in their career and relatively low profile.

Would also be intrigued to see us loan Isaak Toure as a LCB from Marseilles. He's 2m06!

The accountant said he'd never heard of or seen the others play.

That rules out Doyle and Robinson.

It will be Traore and 3 foreigners.

Let's hope our scouting network have come up trumps on this. 4x foreign gems like Anel ??
Dont be so sure that element is quite right.

Not looking good for Manning then if we have a foreign LWB coming in.
Was thinking that last night.

But then I thought, what El Accounto relayed is hardly gospel or finite.

Not desperate for Manning, he just makes complete sense. That French LWB looked really fast and attacking - someone like that would be fun.

think it has to be 4 foreign signings doyle and holgate as our prem loans and maybe another keeper

Benie Traore
Kristoffer Lund - LWB/LCB for Hacken. Half American. 21. Swedish U21. Just guessing. Butgerriminfuckssakeblacky
Tommy Doyle
Sal Bibbo

He said he’s never heard of them or seen them play, so likely not Doyle. Might be still on for a loan though.

My guess is four more complicated names for Roygbiv to try on the next BladesPod.

“Ahmed, Akmed, Amed…that Bosnian kid”

Can’t see any except Traore coming through by the end of the week. Unless they’re managing to keep extra quiet on others.
Doyle won’t be looked into until after the u21 euros.
However Trafford going for £19m worries me, could mean city try to shaft us with the price of Tommy

Can’t see any except Traore coming through by the end of the week. Unless they’re managing to keep extra quiet on others.
Doyle won’t be looked into until after the u21 euros.
However Trafford going for £19m worries me, could mean city try to shaft us with the price of Tommy

Can't see City taking anything below £10m for Doyle...if he comes back i think it will be as one of our Prem loans, maybe with an option/obligation to buy if we stay up?

Can't see City taking anything below £10m for Doyle...if he comes back i think it will be as one of our Prem loans, maybe with an option/obligation to buy if we stay up?

If there's a hint of a transfer for Doyle, don't you think Forest and Villa will just blow us away with the wages?

Because I do..

Reactions: SLB
If there's a hint of a transfer for Doyle, don't you think Forest and Villa will just blow us away with the wages?

Because I do..

More than likely but the lad loved it with us last season so there's a pull....plus we would build a team around him, no guarantee of anything at Villa or Florist......but you are probably right!

Because I do..
Maybe. But overall last season he was nowhere near our top performer, let alone in any conversation about the division's top performers.

More than likely but the lad loved it with us last season so there's a pull....plus we would build a team around him, no guarantee of anything at Villa or Florist......but you are probably right!

Oh yeah, agree that he loved his time, just like gibbs white, who's now forests main badge kisser, probably because of all them millions he's earned last season..

I'm being cynical about the situation (not your comment) as I hope like you he returns, but we've been villa and forests scouting system for years now, I only hope they both can step up their talent and start fishing in a different pond...

But then Leicester look to be back in our pond now. 😕

Maybe. But overall last season he was nowhere near our top performer, let alone in any conversation about the division's top performers.

He's a solid midfielder that can go box to box and knows how to strike a ball..

English puts another 5m onto that, he's a 20M player if mcburnie was worth that 4 years ago..

Let's hope for a loan eh..

Because I do..
Theres only a handful of teams that a player like Doyle would be target for. Even fewer of those would be recruiting in that position/role.

I dont worry about Prem competition for Doyle, I think he's nailed on to come back - likely on loan.

Theres only a handful of teams that a player like Doyle would be target for. Even fewer of those would be recruiting in that position/role.

I dont worry about Prem competition for Doyle, I think he's nailed on to come back - likely on loan.

Hope you are right.

Apparently there are 2 guys sat in Sheffield Station, they arrived yesterday morning, but as of yet, they haven't been collected??

Back
Top Bottom