CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can we have a list of "ITKers" thar were wrong, ranked by how confident they were please?

Can we have a list of "ITKers" thar were wrong, ranked by how confident they were please?

It still hadn't been decided at the time some were confidently asserting.

Buy current home games on sale. 3 available at 150 points each!
They've been to 4 games each this season all on either a spare ST or a paid upgrade on an ST.

I get that loyal fans will get their knickers in a twist but he's a casual fan (plays and watches cricket as his 1st sport), his dad wants to take him, we've got 34k tickets. Why make it hard for him to buy one?

If he has a good day he might ask for ST next season and there's a fan for life.

And if you have, neither will you 🤣
Seems you disagree with what I posted.
Disagree with my post, but don't attack me personally by assuming that my mental capacity is in question.
I believe you could be contravening the Forum Rules by doing so.
I must say, how sad I feel a poster of your standing should debase this Forum in this way.
Remember in future, attack the content of a post, if you must, and not the poster, it tends to make you look as though, you think, your better than other members.
I know you are not.

What ranks higher though, those who said they'd "been told for definite" by whoever, or those who just stated it as fact in a one liner?

They've been to 4 games each this season all on either a spare ST or a paid upgrade on an ST.

I get that loyal fans will get their knickers in a twist but he's a casual fan (plays and watches cricket as his 1st sport), his dad wants to take him, we've got 34k tickets. Why make it hard for him to buy one?

If he has a good day he might ask for ST next season and there's a fan for life.
1 Game or 1000 games doesn't matter if you've got points you'll get a ticket but for those that don't go regularly for what ever reason I don't agree with making it so hard for these fans, we've got 34k tickets when season ticket holders and members have theirs then just sell the rest without points.

Why on fucking earth would you suggest fucking Hillsbrough? What the fuck?
Because I believe it would be unfair to play at the Lane, as if it were in Manchester it would be at Old Trafford.
Can you not follow that? Honestly!!!!

As an aside, just seen the KO time for the Semi. FA get worse.

I go back to my point. Was the delay due to requesting an opt out from the blackout? If you had said as such I would have agreed with you.
I didn’t put it on here that it was a 4:45 ko for ‘likes’ or to get an agreement from you.

I knew it was a 5:15 ko and then it had been brought forward to 4:45 (I know YOU said it couldn’t possibly be… well……)

I put it on here so it could, hopefully, help people out who may well have been struggling with arrangements

I don’t know what the delay was to be honest mate in announcing it.

Could’ve been the blackout, trains, combination/

Because I believe it would be unfair to play at the Lane, as if it were in Manchester it would be at Old Trafford.
Can you not follow that? Honestly!!!!

As an aside, just seen the KO time for the Semi. FA get worse.
So you suggest Hillsbrough? A stadium recently slated by the press and given a 15 point improvement plan by the safety group?

Are you dense?

And in the example you give "if it were in Manchester it would be at old Trafford". So why couldn't it be at old Trafford then?

I honestly don't know what you're on about. Hillsbrough ffs. Won't host a semi final again.

We're in the Club Wembley section so there will be at least 4 seats in that middle tier filled. Might have a block to ourselves like...

Don't worry, Dozy and his publicists can come and sit with you 🤣

What's this print at home rubbish?

Is Wembley not set up for the scanning of QR codes on phones?

The club is fucked, it's because season ticket sales coincide with end of tax year the city tickets go on sale the 1st day of new tax year, that's how desperate it is, no thought for anyone going, general sale a week before the game. Being run like shit.
Ha! I never even noticed that. What a fucking embarrassment. This year's accounts are going to be fascinating once we find out how much HRH has been stealing from the club over the past year or so.

And 500 points minimum to buy a ticket? Why? Genuinely what is the reasoning behind that?

We're in the Club Wembley section so there will be at least 4 seats in that middle tier filled. Might have a block to ourselves like...
I'm booking the middle tier, not sitting with the plebs (plus my dad has said he'll pay for the kids as a treat 😂 ).

Seems you disagree with what I posted.
Disagree with my post, but don't attack me personally by assuming that my mental capacity is in question.
I believe you could be contravening the Forum Rules by doing so.
I must say, how sad I feel a poster of your standing should debase this Forum in this way.
Remember in future, attack the content of a post, if you must, and not the poster, it tends to make you look as though, you think, your better than other members.
I know you are not.

Jesus mate. You made a light hearted reply to a post suggesting you were from a mental asylum. I merely added to the joke that you appeared to be playing along to.

You don't seem to have taken offence to GodricBlade suggesting you were mental in the first place?!?
I assumed the smiley at the end of my post would have suggested that it was just a joke and i wasn't for one minute suggesting that you are actually mental.

See below for full context.

1680096263779.png
1680096291188.png

Apologies if i have offended you, or indeed any other fellow posters with the words I posted above.

Back
Top Bottom