CONFIRMED Semi Final Date - Sat 22nd 16:45 ko

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

UK trains are so backward. Was in netherlands and belgium last year, trains to most cities run well past midnight nationally.
Other countries actively promote the rail network. Here we do everything possible to limit demand.

I love how somebody has seen the day and time confirmed and thought, right best confuse everyone banking on that last train.

Other countries actively promote the rail network. Here we do everything possible to limit demand.

I love how somebody has seen the day and time confirmed and thought, right best confuse everyone banking on that last train.
It says "Tickets coming soon" on Trainline. I wonder if they're putting on extra trains or carriages or something? I'm sure if they're cheaper us that have already booked seats will be bleeding delighted

It says "Tickets coming soon" on Trainline. I wonder if they're putting on extra trains or carriages or something? I'm sure if they're cheaper us that have already booked seats will be bleeding delighted
This is rip off britian mate. Any additional trains will have tickets costing much more than normal.

I can only assume they need extra capacity as everyone is planning on going for that last one.

I’m planning on getting a super off peak open return using two together rail card which makes it about £60 each which is about the going rate for two advanced singles but with the extra flexibility. Can even go home the day after if can’t make last train for what ever reason.

Remember the days when they put special trains on for footy fans? Went to that barnsley fa cup away game in 1990, the recheduled one, special trains put on, and barnsley fans bricking them at a crossing up there!

Sold out apparently
Says timetable unconfirmed on the EMR website.

Their twitter tried saying “it’s down to engineering works”. I pointed out the train is on the engineering works special timetable and got back “that’s all we know at this stage and awaiting information”

Answers on a post card.

Is the 500 points just for the person that's buying? I.e if someone added as freind or family has less then 500?

The reason for the delay is probably because the club wants everyone to renew their season tickets first, before spending their money on Wembley. Makes sense. Season ticket renewal deadline is 5th, Wembley tickets on sale 6th.

Every ticket holder will need 500 points on their customer number.
In my experience the TO are very sensible when faced with genuine issues and try to help where possible. It’s clearly not going to extend to people who aren’t registered on the system but if you have someone in your family / group who has a Customer Account but is under 500 points then I’d email the TO asap and ask if they can help. I’ve heard that people have been able to switch point across to help a F&F person up to the desired level. Alternatively we have a few home games before the general sale window, 150 points a game available.

The reason for the delay is probably because the club wants everyone to renew their season tickets first, before spending their money on Wembley. Makes sense. Season ticket renewal deadline is 5th, Wembley tickets on sale 6th.
Sneaky :D

Same tickets sent from same place so they will work on phone or paper as it will be QR codes.
I hope so AB, do you know this for a fact or is this what you expect? The City website says all tickets will be distributed no later than 5 days before the game, so timeframe is different too.

Same tickets sent from same place so they will work on phone or paper as it will be QR codes.
I'm assuming this will be the case, but it would be good if the official club info made that clear.

In fact, the official club info is stressing that you should ensure you have access to a printer before buying a ticket.

In my experience the TO are very sensible when faced with genuine issues and try to help where possible. It’s clearly not going to extend to people who aren’t registered on the system but if you have someone in your family / group who has a Customer Account but is under 500 points then I’d email the TO asap and ask if they can help. I’ve heard that people have been able to switch point across to help a F&F person up to the desired level. Alternatively we have a few home games before the general sale window, 150 points a game available.

The old method was to buy kids tickets for low cost cup and pre season games for a couple of quid until a burner account had enough points. It's now blocked as you can only buy tickets for the correct age group on each particular customer number. If you were to buy adult tickets for the next three league games that's a lot of money - especially if you can't attend.

I hope so AB, do you know this for a fact or is this what you expect? The City website says all tickets will be distributed no later than 5 days before the game, so timeframe is different too.
Doubt is now cast on this assumption. They mention adding tickets to their google/apple wallets and tickets being sent up to 5 days prior. All our tickets are being sent on 19th April. They have staggered their sales and from tomorrow so the servers don't crash on day one. It's looking a bit tin pot on our part but at the end of the day were still gonna get tickets same prices same game and get the best boozer on the day so sod it

Doubt is now cast on this assumption. They mention adding tickets to their google/apple wallets and tickets being sent up to 5 days prior. All our tickets are being sent on 19th April. They have staggered their sales and from tomorrow so the servers don't crash on day one. It's looking a bit tin pot on our part but at the end of the day were still gonna get tickets same prices same game and get the best boozer on the day so sod it
Tinpot sums it up perfectly. All 3 other semi finalist selling from 29/30th March. Sending out mobile/print tickets 5 days( at least) prior to the match not 2 days before. All got their official travel details not like us "details to follow". One ticket per account and no general sale (requiring 500 points and an account is not general sale). No telephone sales, why not? all other semi finalists are operating a phone line. Fuck knows how the first team manager gets anywhere with anything is beyond me. We are the archetypical car crash tin pot club. :(

I'm assuming this will be the case, but it would be good if the official club info made that clear.

In fact, the official club info is stressing that you should ensure you have access to a printer before buying a ticket.
Not very clear is it, just says make sure you have a printer before purchasing, doesn’t say anything about a mobile option.

That just defies all logic. If we don't have all the fancy add it to ya wallet functionality of citys ticket emails we know it will still be a QR code being read by the same type of ticket scanner. You just need to be able to scan that QR code via any means necessary.

Man city have there own ticket wallet app it's how they do their ticketing ,it also allowed them to put their own season tickets back into the system . They are fully paperless I think

They've said to add the ticket to google or apple wallet on their info page so think its just generic apps they've tapped in to like we really ougt to be. We'll find owt to moan about won;t we lol

Back
Top Bottom