Reading unbeaten in their last 7 home games including Norwich and Watford!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blades11

Reaction score
What do you lot reckon the result will be with Reading having an excellent home record but shocking away. The faithful Boro fans will be watching this one closely.

What do you lot reckon the result will be with Reading having an excellent home record but shocking away. The faithful Boro fans will be watching this one closely.
Reading have beaten 1 team in the top 16 at home since August

So they are due one then 🤞🏻
If you put that emoji up after the final whistle fair enough but serious I think Reading will get at least a draw & looking good for it so far

Why are you creating threads on a general blades chat when you are a Middlesbrough fan? Just quite frankly fuck off “Blades11”. I hope Archer shoots an arrow into your club and knocks them well away from our 2nd place to be quite honest.

In the scheme of things, last night was a big result for more reasons than one

Walker said on SUFC TV last night that outside the top 4 Reading had the best home record in the division. Then of course there was the massive 3 points

Focus now on Luton. If we can beat them, who have an excellent away record, it will send out a big statement. Not only would it be 3 more precious points, it would put Luton to bed and of course another top 10 game out of the way, but would also maintain our gap to Boro and be another game less to play.

Blades11 you're now closer points wise to falling out of the playoffs than you are to catching us... Just saying like.
Look again jono, squeaky bum time for Sheffield Utd especially as Luton are also on fire, we both have far far better form than your team. Oh just realised they have just beaten you at Bramall Lane! How fast things can change. 4 points clear with still 30 points to play for, don’t really fancy your chances with your fixtures and form now, your team blew it at the Riverside you’d of been 13 points clear with a game in hand (season over). Plus best you can hope for away at Blackburn is a draw if your lucky, especially with you flunking a win at Reading and you know it mate & not to mention Sunderland away in front of their 44000 fans and they’ve just beaten Norwich away, I could go on…..Just saying like

Look again jono, squeaky bum time for Sheffield Utd especially as Luton are also on fire, we both have far far better form than your team. Oh just realised they have just beaten you at Bramall Lane! How fast things can change. 4 points clear with still 30 points to play for, don’t really fancy your chances with your fixtures and form now, your team blew it at the Riverside you’d of been 13 points clear with a game in hand (season over). Plus best you can hope for away at Blackburn is a draw if your lucky, especially with you flunking a win at Reading and you know it mate & not to mention Sunderland away in front of their 44000 fans and they’ve just beaten Norwich away, I could go on…..Just saying like
You're turning into a bit of a knob again aren't you?

In the scheme of things, last night was a big result for more reasons than one

Walker said on SUFC TV last night that outside the top 4 Reading had the best home record in the division. Then of course there was the massive 3 points

Focus now on Luton. If we can beat them, who have an excellent away record, it will send out a big statement. Not only would it be 3 more precious points, it would put Luton to bed and of course another top 10 game out of the way, but would also maintain our gap to Boro and be another game less to play.
But you didn’t beat Luton at your place and your game in hand and the rest of your post is right out of the window

Why are you creating threads on a general blades chat when you are a Middlesbrough fan? Just quite frankly fuck off “Blades11”. I hope Archer shoots an arrow into your club and knocks them well away from our 2nd place to be quite honest.
You wish! But not going to happen, you’ll be lucky to get a point from your next 2 games

Sunderland got beaten by Stoke 5-1 at home the other week. Stoke are an inform team. Glad the Blades don’t play them again this season..

You're turning into a bit of a knob again aren't you?
No doubts at all in your opinion and understand that you reluctantly know what I’m saying. Sorry mate. Read all of my posts S26 I’m not a knob all the time just now and again when I get loads of abuse which I totally expect being on your forum

No doubts at all in your opinion and understand that you reluctantly know what I’m saying. Sorry mate. Read all of my posts S26 I’m not a knob all the time just now and again when I get loads of abuse which I totally expect being on your forum
You're still 4 points behind us you cocky bastard
Wait till you get I front and see how your rookie manager and inexperienced team cope with that pressure
I've seen it all before mate ,if you do.catch us up which let's be honest you still haven't even after going on your clubs greatest run ever let's see if you can deal with that

Your managers tactics are very attacking but leave you wide open at the back for example we created more big chances against you than we have all season so you will drop points
If our horrendous recent form picks up you've fucked it ,it's play offs and you're record against the top sides is hit and miss

You're still 4 points behind us you cocky bastard
Wait till you get I front and see how your rookie manager and inexperienced team cope with that pressure
I've seen it all before mate ,if you do.catch us up which let's be honest you still haven't even after going on your clubs greatest run ever let's see if you can deal with that

Your managers tactics are very attacking but leave you wide open at the back for example we created more big chances against you than we have all season so you will drop points
If our horrendous recent form picks up you've fucked it ,it's play offs and you're record against the top sides is hit and miss
Wow 🤩

Attachments

• 3B17CB9C-5982-428B-BB0A-09C4C87514BB.jpeg
    3B17CB9C-5982-428B-BB0A-09C4C87514BB.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 24
Current factual form mate Wtf are you on about, I can just to say see Sheffield Utd near the bottom

What are you on about? Current factual form attached 🤷‍♂️

But you didn’t beat Luton at your place and your game in hand and the rest of your post is right out of the window

Of course Reading was a massive three points!

Why, because it means we are four points above you rather than one

If we beat you to promotion by one point then what?

You appear to a hindsight poster? Stop acting all high and mighty because you now believe auto is a given

Back
Top Bottom