Reading unbeaten in their last 7 home games including Norwich and Watford!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is your missus impressed when your drunk and ranting on a football forum of a team you don't support?
Who’s drunk like? You? For banging on about Stokes form I was just pointing out the facts mate ie the link I put up, not ranting on just answered your deluded post. If your going to give a come back, to the last one I shot down in flames at least think of a decent one biggie 👎

You're still 4 points behind us you cocky bastard
Wait till you get I front and see how your rookie manager and inexperienced team cope with that pressure
I've seen it all before mate ,if you do.catch us up which let's be honest you still haven't even after going on your clubs greatest run ever let's see if you can deal with that

Your managers tactics are very attacking but leave you wide open at the back for example we created more big chances against you than we have all season so you will drop points
If our horrendous recent form picks up you've fucked it ,it's play offs and you're record against the top sides is hit and miss
It’s just a fact mate 🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• 64708CAA-7F37-4EE9-8A31-ED45BB73C725.jpeg
    64708CAA-7F37-4EE9-8A31-ED45BB73C725.jpeg
    274.2 KB · Views: 25
Can you translate this into English
Don't speak ****
Head full of cartoons again Frank
Of course Reading was a massive three points!

Why, because it means we are four points above you rather than one

If we beat you to promotion by one point then what?

You appear to a hindsight poster? Stop acting all high and mighty because you now believe auto is a given
If you have read all of my posts I don’t think auto promotion for Boro is a given by a long way. Your dip in form has given us, Luton plus a few other teams a very very good chance now, in fact there’s a lot more chance that one of us will beat you to 2nd spot, your team is faltering under pressure and deep down you all know it! That’s why the abuse I’m receiving is ramping up. I’m certainly not acting high and mighty just responding to the understandable abusive posts I receive from members off your forum. I’ve had “ F#@k off you c*£t” many times now 😂 but never commented back with anything near that, never swore at all on your forum & I’ve been respectful 99% of the time. 😊
Some of you Sheffield lot just need to chill out a bit and join the banter, we are all in the Championship together & we all know how hard it is to get promoted from. Unfortunately for the Blades “ because you believed auto was a given“ and thought you were already promoted 5 games & weeks ago but now need to realise you’ve dropped into the mix with the rest of the teams up there down to Millwall. Plus I now think you’ll get nothing up at Sunderland after their away win at Norwich in front of 44000 fan’s

If you have read all of my posts I don’t think auto promotion for Boro is a given by a long way. Your dip in form has given us, Luton plus a few other teams a very very good chance now, in fact there’s a lot more chance that one of us will beat you to 2nd spot, your team is faltering under pressure and deep down you all know it! That’s why the abuse I’m receiving is ramping up. I’m certainly not acting high and mighty just responding to the understandable abusive posts I receive from members off your forum. I’ve had “ F#@k off you c*£t” many times now 😂 but never commented back with anything near that, never swore at all on your forum & I’ve been respectful 99% of the time. 😊
Some of you Sheffield lot just need to chill out a bit and join the banter, we are all in the Championship together & we all know how hard it is to get promoted from. Unfortunately for the Blades “ because you believed auto was a given“ and thought you were already promoted 5 games & weeks ago but now need to realise you’ve dropped into the mix with the rest of the teams up there down to Millwall. Plus I now think you’ll get nothing up at Sunderland after their away win at Norwich in front of 44000 fan’s
You disappeared up your own arse when west brom best you

We are above you in the league that's a fact
You've got ten games left to get above us
Another fact
You're illiterate
Fact number 3
😂 you really are a deluded whopper Frank the “Billy big bol#*cks tank” what sort of name is that! Sorry about the bad grammar. Plus it’s not just the mighty red hot in Form Boro you have to worry about, your back in the mix with 2 or 3 other better teams, playoffs mate it’s quiet obvious your teams bottling it! 😂🤣

😂 you really are a deluded whopper Frank the “Billy big bol#*cks tank” what sort of name is that! Sorry about the bad grammar. Plus it’s not just the mighty red hot in Form Boro you have to worry about, your back in the mix with 2 or 3 other better teams, playoffs mate it’s quiet obvious your teams bottling it! 😂🤣
How am I deluded
We are above you in the league ,have been all season and will be when the season ends

Stick as many twatty emojis on your post as you like your making a tit of yourself

You wish! But not going to happen, you’ll be lucky to get a point from your next 2 games
I don’t fancy us getting any points at the weekend given it’s the QF of the FA Cup.

Seriously fella. You were at least magnanimous at first despite the initial wind up. You’re starting to let yourself down a bit.

You have a decent chance. Out of the remaining 10 fixtures last season we took near on maximum points. So let’s see, eh?

Carrick has done an excellent job. No denying it. You’d question if the form is sustainable.

Who’s drunk like? You? For banging on about Stokes form I was just pointing out the facts mate ie the link I put up, not ranting on just answered your deluded post. If your going to give a come back, to the last one I shot down in flames at least think of a decent one biggie 👎
I presumed your drunk because of your constant night time ramblings on here. I'd prefer if you was a drunk who lost control after a few drinks and couldn't stop posting utter shite. A 50 summit year old Internet troll 😭

“Because you believe that auto was a given”

I’ve never thought that. I’m too old in the tooth for that crap. I believe promotion when we’re promoted, not before

Be nice to prove you wrong tomorrow night at Sunderland btw, but we’ll see

I don’t fancy us getting any points at the weekend given it’s the QF of the FA Cup.

Seriously fella. You were at least magnanimous at first despite the initial wind up. You’re starting to let yourself down a bit.

You have a decent chance. Out of the remaining 10 fixtures last season we took near on maximum points. So let’s see, eh?

Carrick has done an excellent job. No denying it. You’d question if the form is sustainable.
How am I letting myself down on a Sheffield Utd forum!?!? Surely you have to give a F#&@ for that to count. Yes I made a mistake thinking you were playing Blackburn in the league and it was in the cup.

As I have said loads of times it’s just banter, yes I knew and understandably I’d get a barrage of abuse being on your forum and only “without swearing” give a bit back plus a few windups. Your team are by far the favourites but with your dip in form as all you Blades deep down know, have given us and Luton a very decent chance now.

To be fair your cup run has been outstanding especially on top of your position in the league. Both the Boro and Luton fans are pleased you beat Blackburn to make the semi final at Wembley because that could be the difference in you slipping up in the league to open the door to 2nd place.

I have also said a few times that whoever gets automatic promotion this season fully deserves it!

I reckon with the semi final in mind you’ll get max 4 points from the next nine, (what do you lot think?), draw away at Norwich if your lucky. Obviously a win at home to Wigan and a loss away to Burnley. Also you were very lucky to get 3 points away at Sunderland with a blatant offside goal that stood and a stone wall penalty not given to Sunderland. So let’s see, eh? 👍

How am I letting myself down on a Sheffield Utd forum!?!? Surely you have to give a F#&@ for that to count. Yes I made a mistake thinking you were playing Blackburn in the league and it was in the cup.

As I have said loads of times it’s just banter, yes I knew and understandably I’d get a barrage of abuse being on your forum and only “without swearing” give a bit back plus a few windups. Your team are by far the favourites but with your dip in form as all you Blades deep down know, have given us and Luton a very decent chance now.

To be fair your cup run has been outstanding especially on top of your position in the league. Both the Boro and Luton fans are pleased you beat Blackburn to make the semi final at Wembley because that could be the difference in you slipping up in the league to open the door to 2nd place.

I have also said a few times that whoever gets automatic promotion this season fully deserves it!

I reckon with the semi final in mind you’ll get max 4 points from the next nine, (what do you lot think?), draw away at Norwich if your lucky. Obviously a win at home to Wigan and a loss away to Burnley. Also you were very lucky to get 3 points away at Sunderland with a blatant offside goal that stood and a stone wall penalty not given to Sunderland. So let’s see, eh? 👍
See you've won again
No where to be fucking seen after Wednesday night

But back here with your simpleton wind ups now you've won again

Max 4 point from our next 9 games? Mate shush. Please get off our forum. Middlesborough fans nowadays man 🤦‍♂️.

Care to pop along and tell everyone how wrong you were?

Another fkin know all
Im still here (sorry to disappoint) and will be until the end to either celebrate our outside chance or congratulate you or Luton on a well deserved promotion, I don’t spend my life logging on to your forum Blade58 I have other things to do. I said below what a spawny result, all the neutral’s seen you won with a definite offside goal allowed and Sunderland having a stone wall penalty waved away but sometimes footys like that. P.s. I’m pretty certain I know more than you.. x

Im still here (sorry to disappoint) and will be until the end to either celebrate our outside chance or congratulate you or Luton on a well deserved promotion, I don’t spend my life logging on to your forum Blade58 I have other things to do. I said below what a spawny result, all the neutral’s seen you won with a definite offside goal allowed and Sunderland having a stone wall penalty waved away but sometimes footys like that. P.s. I’m pretty certain I know more than you.. x
I can guarantee you spend more time on this Sheffield United forum than we do on whatever shitty smoggy forum you have…

Seriously why are you on here?

By the way, nice picture of your dogs.
Seriously just to have a bit of banter but a lot members on this forum unfortunately are morons just the same as a good few of ours on our Boro forum that arn’t capable of it just get abusive and angry 😂 but thank you Neusch I think so too. Unfortunately we had to have our bitch Labrador put down on Thursday due to bladder cancer 😔

Back
Top Bottom