Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

N'Diaye is happy because the world is his oyster.

After next season he can leave on a free. Just imagine that?
N'Diayes agent can say , instead of paying £20 million + £20K a week.

As there's now no 20 million transfer fee, then if you pay my player £75/ K a week over 4 years....you have yourself a bargain.
By then most clubs will have seen how he copes in the higher PL, if he performs then £75K / a week is realistic and fair.
If he's underwhelming, then he simply re-signs for us on £20K a week + lucrative bonuses.

N'Diaye holds all the power. Basically the only way he can lose is if he has a long term injury, then he'd have wishes he signed his long term contract offer with us.
Isn’t he an academy product?
If so we will get some type of fee

Of ffs my socks are soaking and me feet are freezing stood int car park wi mi shoys off! Was reddeh to chuck em at prince in anger!! Oh well, back ome i go.

Whilst great to hear, Lets no get carried away just yet boys and girls.

We are Blades after all, and there's a good few hours left........
I think you can almost be certain no one we want to leave will because even if we get a bid matching the valuation of a player (not including a release clause for Berge which is a different matter as we can't say no) then it'll be too late to get a replacement in. I expect that O'Brien will now join Blackburn for example, hopefully on loan and if he does well we may go for him then.

Whilst great to hear, Lets no get carried away just yet boys and girls.

We are Blades after all, and there's a good few hours left........

Agree.....it's possible that Fulham thought we were desperate and assumed they could bag a bargain.
They may come back late in the day with a £20 mill to £25 mill offer, then we might say yes, as long as it's not too late for us to bring in replacements.

Another transfer bulletin on Talksport from their transfer guru Alex Crook at 3.55pm today and I quote.

We understand that Fulham are seriously interested in buying Sander Berger.
Sources say Berge has been down in London during the last 24 hours discussing terms.
However the clubs haven't agreed a deal yet, we understand that Newcastle were also interested but that interest has now cooled.
Sheffield United are currently under a transfer embargo so are under pressure to sell either Berge or N'Diaye, a player who scores plenty of goals.

Yes, contrary to the majority that believe I’m a pig or a former employee of which I am neither, I am overjoyed.
It wasn’t for want of board trying ( Heckingbottom said as much in his interviews that would have derailed promotion push (Heckys interviews)I still believe there is worse news to come but forget that as I don’t want to ruin a great day. In the meantime I’m not going to celebrate a mealy mouthed statement about not willing to accept the bids of players that they have been touting around. Now promotion is in Hecky’s hands, who I trust will get 10 more wins, not because of the benevolence of PA but in spite of him. This management team of ours deserve medals and hopefully they’ll have them by the end of the season.
Happier now Andy67 ?

Agree.....it's possible that Fulham thought we were desperate and assumed they could bag a bargain.
They may come back late in the day with a £20 mill to £25 mill offer, then we might say yes, as long as it's not too late for us to bring in replacements.

Another transfer bulletin on Talksport from their transfer guru Alex Crook at 3.55pm today and I quote.

Sources say Berge has been down in London during the last 24 hours discussing terms.
However the clubs haven't agreed a deal yet, we understand that Newcastle were also interested but that interest has now cooled.
Sheffield United are currently under a transfer embargo so are under pressure to sell either Berge or N'Diaye, a player who scores plenty of goals.
Surely that's just them speculating, we've had confirmation today that Berge trained at Shirecliffe, not entirely impossible, but then also local press sources have said the club have confirmed they're not willing to listen to further offers

Yes I heard that. Useless.

Yes, contrary to the majority that believe I’m a pig or a former employee of which I am neither, I am overjoyed.
It wasn’t for want of board trying ( Heckingbottom said as much in his interviews that would have derailed promotion push (Heckys interviews)I still believe there is worse news to come but forget that as I don’t want to ruin a great day. In the meantime I’m not going to celebrate a mealy mouthed statement about not willing to accept the bids of players that they have been touting around. Now promotion is in Hecky’s hands, who I trust will get 10 more wins, not because of the benevolence of PA but in spite of him. This management team of ours deserve medals and hopefully they’ll have them by the end of the season.
You believe there is worse news to come or KNOW there is news to come?

I know for a fact he does love it here, and his family like it here. From the closest source to him other than the man himself.

Still doesn’t mean he’s gonna stay here forever.
You’ve used the word ‘fact’ and given an unnamed ITK source so must be true!

Surely that's just them speculating, we've had confirmation today that Berge trained at Shirecliffe, not entirely impossible, but then also local press sources have said the club have confirmed they're not willing to listen to further offers

Agree, they are based in London and might be reporting the situation from the London side of things as at 11am this morning,

Looks like the situation has changed in the last few hours and United have decided they won't entertain any bargain hunters putting in low bids thinking we are desperate.
However as stated over and over again....if any club puts in a massive offer....then we will sell as long as we have better replacements lined up.
So Berge could still be sold but I would think we will be in a better position regards the squad....if he is sold there will be replacements, so I'm not concerned.

The fact Shield got credited with that breaking news first, and not Sheff Utd Way is an absolute disgrace.

A disgusting disgrace.

I’m confused. Can I wank or not?
You can, but just be warned as what may start out as a good shuffle over Linda lusardi in her prime could easily turn into big mo from EastEnders just at the wrong moment in the blink of an eye

I think you can almost be certain no one we want to leave will because even if we get a bid matching the valuation of a player (not including a release clause for Berge which is a different matter as we can't say no) then it'll be too late to get a replacement in. I expect that O'Brien will now join Blackburn for example, hopefully on loan and if he does well we may go for him then.
Lets hope so pal. Lets hope so.

Ok Mr McCabe 🤣

A lot of anti prince vibes in your posts!

Best transfer window ever? No expensive crocks or cast offs signed, kept 2 key players.

Hope everyone bursts a lung singing for Berge Saturday, he wants to stay and get us up and he is honestly the man to do it, reyt effing player!

He doesn't exactly want to stay. He's a solid pro, a great lad and will do as he's told, within reason.

He went down to Fulham yesterday to discuss terms so he was obviously open to a move down to London.
However if the move doesn't happen then he's more than happy to stay here too.
The deal with Berge is he desperately needs to be playing in the PL asap and as we are currently 2nd he can get his wish with us.

If Sander has been down in London discussing terms with Fulham, I bet he's overjoyed to be messed around.

If Sander has been down in London discussing terms with Fulham, I bet he's overjoyed to be messed around.
Might he have talked to Fulham and not fancied it and said he was staying?
Or does everything have to be the clubs fault?

Back
Top Bottom