Outgoing? SANDER BERGE ON WAY OUT ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He is an Adidas athlete but I suspect this isn't the big reveal they are talking about!

don’t be surprised if the Prince is offered a good whack on deadline day Ndiaye will be off too.
Turns out he turned down £25m plus add ons.

Eating Humble Pie Quotes. QuotesGram

What if, this was all a cunning ruse by PA, to force the hand of the mystery new owner, to agree to settle the debt that has resulted in the embargo and pick up the running costs of the club?

It seems that now, all of a sudden, no one is being sold and the two parties have come to an agreement whereby the embargo issue will be resolved and day to day costs will be sorted by the incoming owners. Which begs the question, was Sander ever really going anywhere, or was PA just calling their bluff?

Anyway, alls well that ends well and all that bollocks UTB.

There was some serious bed wetting going off on here on Sunday by some. Some of the more cool and collected on here did say let's wait to see what happens before we all go running off to cry in Mothers Apron. Turns out (provided it doesn't all go sweet jugs of joy up in the next couple of hours) that there was bugger all to get worked up about. Some do love to worry themselves sick 🤢 about things they can't control.

Has nobody told you we are under a transfer embargo

It's possible SUFC might be able to sort out a deal as they have special circumstances. If not, then no one can be sold.
The club are hardly going to deliberately severely weaken our chances of promotion.

I do wonder with Ndiaye and Berge both keen to stay, Bids being rejected on behalf of the new owner with funds to be made available to pay off the embargo if this is a sign of the potential wealth they may have

I do wonder with Ndiaye and Berge both keen to stay, Bids being rejected on behalf of the new owner with funds to be made available to pay off the embargo if this is a sign of the potential wealth they may have

I doubt all of your post is right, but I am hopeful that if true the new owner put money in stop the club going into admin earlier on and he’s now stepped in again to prevent a fire sale and this coming after the rumoured deposit for exclusivity, that at least he is serious, that he isn’t another skint Prince, has serious wealth and wishes to move the club forward with its best interests at heart?

I ain’t asking for much really 😁

It's possible SUFC might be able to sort out a deal as they have special circumstances. If not, then no one can be sold.
The club are hardly going to deliberately severely weaken our chances of promotion.

If Berge was sold we surely couldnt have got any replacements in as we are under a transfer embargo the club has allegedly said this would not be addressed until sometime in February. I dont think we have any special circumstances. We have not paid what we should have

I doubt all of your post is right, but I am hopeful that if true the new owner put money in stop the club going into admin earlier on and he’s now stepped in again to prevent a fire sale and this coming after the rumoured deposit for exclusivity, that at least he is serious, that he isn’t another skint Prince, has serious wealth and wishes to move the club forward with its best interests at heart?

I ain’t asking for much really 😁
I think what's happened today puts to bed the idea of a fake takeover.
Either that or the prince has found a sugar daddy.

Back
Top Bottom