Brewster and McBurnie Charged

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think English Law only has 'Guilty' or 'Not Guilty' as possible verdicts

You’re forgetting the Sheffield United clause, “Case not proven but we know they’re all a bunch of wrong un’s”

Applies to PL. EFL, FA.

PGMOL and VAR of course are exempt and can do what they want without explanation.

Farcical Court case. complete wind up and infuriating that such an obvious compo claim was taken seriously

Think McBurnie should claim. for defamation of character from the idiot

Tbf. He’s probably had numerous messages like that (not that it makes it right btw) but if footballers or any famous people for that matter reported everything they’d never be out of court.

Forever being known as the fat keith lard dog nonce lying Forest twat is probably bad enough for the lad as it is.
The difference here is that the message is now made public and the sender is known.
The police have some pressure on them to pass the file to the CPS and see what happens.

He's 27!

Bring back National Service, that's what I say...

I think they meant mental age. He should meet up with Pitsmoor Pig, they could do a pasta picture reenactment of what "happened" with McBurnie......

Good news, for McBurnie and Utd.

And the Football league, now this is cleared up they can get on with dealing with Forest and closing their ground down for a couple of games. Billy was badly assaulted after all, and none of the Florist lot should have been on the pitch. If they weren't such media darlings (despite being crap since 1981) they'd have been dealt with by now.

Nothing stopping the Football league now, chop chop

And the Football league, now this is cleared up they can get on with dealing with Forest and closing their ground down for a couple of games. Billy was badly assaulted after all, and none of the Florist lot should have been on the pitch. If they weren't such media darlings (despite being crap since 1981) they'd have been dealt with by now.

It's the FA

Can the EFL do anything while they are in the prem?

There is so much about this photograph that gives me the ick.

Wellies.
Wellies with tracksuit bottoms.
The shit dog.
That straight mouth smile/grimace.
The wind tunnel hair.

Married to the fact that he's apparently an absolute utter fanny who gets traumatised by a bruise on his shin as well as being a fucking part-timer.

Nope.

ETA: He gives me Mr Tumble vibes. Nope nope nope.

This sums it up for me. He's obviously not all there. Comes across as thick as shit, soft as shit and talks a lot of shit. Basically, he's just a fat shit looking for attention, needs to be careful now as the whole world just saw what a cunt he is, a bruised shin might end up being the least of his worries.

This sums it up for me. He's obviously not all there. Comes across as thick as shit, soft as shit and talks a lot of shit. Basically, he's just a fat shit looking for attention, needs to be careful now as the whole world just saw what a cunt he is, a bruised shin might end up being the least of his worries.
When he called one of the lawyers ‘babes’ is probably the moment he knew he’d fucked up

I bet Mr Brinkley is as sick as a dog, at the outcome

Back
Top Bottom