Brewster and McBurnie Charged

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Sheffield United is pleased to note today's verdict at Nottingham Magistrates' Court with regards to Oliver McBurnie.

Oliver, his legal representatives and officials at the club are disappointed that he was forced to stand trial after the traumatic scenes at Nottingham Forest's City Ground on Tuesday 17th May 2022, when Oliver's team-mate, Billy Sharp, was violently assaulted.”

Should have had this picture underneath:

Attachments

• IMG-20200112-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200112-WA0002.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 9

I think as reconciliatory act to the lad, Utd should send him a free ticket for the next home match for the south stand in g or h block.
No, send him a ticket on the Kop in the “sectioned off “ part, currently unavailable for sale. Make him sit in said seat, all alone, like a leper with a target on his back!!

Wasn't there a pitch invasion at the City Ground many years ago when Brian Clough ran on the pitch and twatted a fan? As far as I can remember there were no calls to prosecte Clough - in fact most people supported what he did. I don't think the twatted fan had any complaints.

Wasn't there a pitch invasion at the City Ground many years ago when Brian Clough ran on the pitch and twatted a fan? As far as I can remember there were no calls to prosecte Clough - in fact most people supported what he did. I don't think the twatted fan had any complaints.
Yeah but it's 2022. These entitled twats think they can do what they want without repercussions but when there is something coming back at them, they spit dummy out and look to sue somebody. Yesterday being case in point.

As I've mentioned before, he's the kind of guy who will sit on a train and wait for it to start setting off before calling some other fans wankers, knowing he's safe. He went on that pitch thinking he would be safe with thousands of others behind him. It's the same reason he got cocky on Instagram with his "you're lucky I didn't get up" comment. Why? What would he have done? He went to the papers after 2 bruises to his shin the mug. Same with the death threats. All online. All behind a screen. And he didn't turn up to court did he? Wasn't that behind a screen?

Brinckley is a little coward who thought he'd get himself a few quid. All he's done is paint himself out to be a right cunt. Doesn't go to games because his confidence is knocked? He was the one who caused the issue by being somewhere he shouldn't have been and behaving how he shouldn't have.

Let that be a lesson to him.

You can see it all here mate. Keep your eyes on bottom right of screen. Might need to rewind it a few times as loads going on.
Pick out McBurnie and follow him.
Then pick out Bogle n Jebbo and follow them.

The dog nonce comes bounding over to Jevbo and Bogle and is in their face. You then see Brewster drag him down. It's all started and over within about 10sec

thats a great video, hadn't seen it. as id only seen Twitter video that was him on the pitch, & started with him on the floor.

i knew something happened beforehand, if anything happened it was almost certainly self defence. your right he ran over, we all know what was likely coming out of his mouth. which makes a mockery of "i didnt know where I was" ridiculous even got to court the "victim" should've been the 1 prosecuted on a banning order

also did i see few seconds before the event Mcburnie furious with security Boss. assuming telling them these shouldnt be on the pitch

He could also bring his dog. At the reduced ‘child’ ticket price, obviously.

Dogs aren’t allowed in FFS. It’s a bigger scandal than the “I care about atmosphere, you don’t so you are stupid move you old bastard” Blades, who are treated as if they are Meghan Markel……

You can see it all here mate. Keep your eyes on bottom right of screen. Might need to rewind it a few times as loads going on.
Pick out McBurnie and follow him.
Then pick out Bogle n Jebbo and follow them.

The dog nonce comes bounding over to Jevbo and Bogle and is in their face. You then see Brewster drag him down. It's all started and over within about 10sec

I reckon there's more than enough evidence in that 4 minutes of film to close the ground for several matches. At the time I stood and watched and thought it was one of the worst pitch invasions I had seen - other than some I had previously seen on TV. I think they could have predicted the crowd would come on the pitch at the end. It's a shame there isn't a video from the away end.

We had a similar pitch invasion two or three years ago. I can't remember what it was for but our stewards came on the pitch very quickly and formed a line across the pitch on the halfway line (obviously pre-planned) and this prevented our fans getting anywhere near the away fans. I suggest Forest could have done the same with a bit of foresight. It would have prevented most of the nonsense that went on.

Towards the end of last season there was several instances of pitch invasions and the football pundits calling for more protection of the players on the pitch.
It should be clear that all clubs shall be fined and have ground closure for several games after a full scale pitch invasion.
Failing to control fans trying to enter the pitch should carry a 3 match fans in stadium ban.

I've missed the last 20 pages or so of this thread owing to having a life. ☹️ Could someone please sum it up for me in a sound or a particular vegetable? Ta.

Dogs aren’t allowed in FFS. It’s a bigger scandal than the “I care about atmosphere, you don’t so you are stupid move you old bastard” Blades, who are treated as if they are Meghan Markel……
I thought it had been confirmed that dogs DO count in attendance figures ?
And, this one would have a ticket

Normally find myself agreeing with a lot of what Simon Jordan says on TS in a morning. Tbf he's the main reason I listen and it's the only TS show I do listen to.

Offers balance and isn't scared to go against the standard sports journo agenda.

However, his stance of this incident and his comments today are blinkered and maybe even libellous.

His obsession with his Radio 5 mate saying Oli and Billy were winding the crowd up with no good reason is laughable. Yeah because they weren't getting abuse from the crowd behind them.

No mention of Brennan Johnson needlessly screaming fuck off to our fans when he scored.

However SJ calling Oli a thug and saying he's seen videos of him punching people in the street? I assume he's referring to the phone stamp incident but I've never seen footage of him punching anyone. Am I mistaken?

Fucking hell, Gerard Butler should have stopped at the last film in the series.....
supahot1.gif

Quality!

thats a great video, hadn't seen it. as id only seen Twitter video that was him on the pitch, & started with him on the floor.

i knew something happened beforehand, if anything happened it was almost certainly self defence. your right he ran over, we all know what was likely coming out of his mouth. which makes a mockery of "i didnt know where I was" ridiculous even got to court the "victim" should've been the 1 prosecuted on a banning order

also did i see few seconds before the event Mcburnie furious with security Boss. assuming telling them these shouldnt be on the pitch
There is a great video of Cloughy shaking hands with the lads he clipped a few days later with apologies all round.

The difference here is this was Forest’s legendary manager dishing it out rather than a centre forward from a rival club (although as has been proved McBurnie wasn’t dishing anything out).

Let’s not pretend that people being twats is a new thing but this Dog Nonce character is an example of somebody who has had their brain turned into mince by football discourse on social media, coupled with the gutter press taking advantage of his painfully low intelligence to fill a few column inches.

Normally find myself agreeing with a lot of what Simon Jordan says on TS in a morning. Tbf he's the main reason I listen and it's the only TS show I do listen to.

Offers balance and isn't scared to go against the standard sports journo agenda.

However, his stance of this incident and his comments today are blinkered and maybe even libellous.

His obsession with his Radio 5 mate saying Oli and Billy were winding the crowd up with no good reason is laughable. Yeah because they weren't getting abuse from the crowd behind them.

No mention of Brennan Johnson needlessly screaming fuck off to our fans when he scored.

However SJ calling Oli a thug and saying he's seen videos of him punching people in the street? I assume he's referring to the phone stamp incident but I've never seen footage of him punching anyone. Am I mistaken?
I'm myself usually a SJ fan but them comments are lazy. Do some actual research Simon and you'll find facts.

Back
Top Bottom