Brewster and McBurnie Charged

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Normally find myself agreeing with a lot of what Simon Jordan says on TS in a morning. Tbf he's the main reason I listen and it's the only TS show I do listen to.

Offers balance and isn't scared to go against the standard sports journo agenda.

However, his stance of this incident and his comments today are blinkered and maybe even libellous.

His obsession with his Radio 5 mate saying Oli and Billy were winding the crowd up with no good reason is laughable. Yeah because they weren't getting abuse from the crowd behind them.

No mention of Brennan Johnson needlessly screaming fuck off to our fans when he scored.

However SJ calling Oli a thug and saying he's seen videos of him punching people in the street? I assume he's referring to the phone stamp incident but I've never seen footage of him punching anyone. Am I mistaken?
I've seen someone on twitter claiming they saw McBurnie punch someone on live TV.

They didn't, of course. But say they did.

Anybody find anything in the papers re the not guilty verdict?
Bet there would have been plenty if the verdict was different.
The Athletic have done summat but it's behind a pay wall. And there's a few bits on twitter from the EFL I think

Anybody find anything in the papers re the not guilty verdict?
Bet there would have been plenty if the verdict was different.
It's not newsworthy is it;
professional footballer found not guilty of a crime he was accused of by a dog nonce, but didn't actually commit!

However SJ calling Oli a thug and saying he's seen videos of him punching people in the street? I assume he's referring to the phone stamp incident but I've never seen footage of him punching anyone. Am I mistaken?

Which would be slander, unless he has proof. Take him to court.

Which would be slander, unless he has proof. Take him to court.

Don't get me wrong I'm someone who finds a lot of litigation and such like unnecessary. This case has been a joke imho.

However, I was surprised someone in SJ's position coming out with that when, as far as I'm aware, he can't have seen a video of OM punching anyone in the street. And using that to back up calling him a thug.

Simon Jordan chats shite (& gets attention) shock

Talk Sport management & shareholders apoplectic

Next:
Daily Mail prove Billy Empire is a ginger cunt (& race traitor)

Good old Cloughy.

That's like when you first start drinking, and you and your mates come out of a pub, drunk, being all loud mouthed, and swearing, with old couples, women and kids nearby, and your hard-as-nails Uncle just happens to be walking past (we've all got one), and decides all six of you need a clip and sending home.

I did jury service in a case a few years ago. The accused was clearly (by his own admission) a nasty, criminal piece of work.

At the end of the case, there was a huge gaping hole in the prosecution evidence and we asked for clarification from our room, to the judge, as to whether it had been overlooked or didn’t exist. When he called us back into court to tell us, it was very clear from his words and his tone that he was as baffled as we were that this vital piece of evidence didn’t exist.

It was as close as he could get to saying sorry for wasting everybody’s time, we had to return a not guilty verdict, but it made us all wonder why the CPS agreed to prosecute.
It happens quite often where court cases are reported that “the prosecution offered no evidence”. Makes you wonder why they bothered to bring the case in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom