email from club - NO MORE TICKETS ON SALE IN KOP - standing & wrong seat usage

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I respect your mums situation pal honestly I think if they left the back of the kop to people who want to stand this wouldn’t be an issue
Again, she doesnt have an issue with standing. She stands for the majority of the match.
What people dont seem to be able to grasp is the real issue of people standing in the aisle/gangways. These are the people causing the problem. If they werent there. People in their allocated seat wouldnt have a problem seeing through a block of bodies.
Sadly there are a lot of blinkered views from those that feel that they are being victimised for doing what they want and standing where they want......

As I write there are only 44 single seats left for boxing day, But there will be around 2,500 seats empty on the kop which are not season tickets..surely the club can negotiate with sag and put a solution to the problem

As I write there are only 44 single seats left for boxing day, But there will be around 2,500 seats empty on the kop which are not season tickets..surely the club can negotiate with sag and put a solution to the problem
Sorry its bugging me pal, how come you only ever post about attendances? Nothing wrong with that but you literally post nothing about the team etc. Proper curious.

We can't risk selling a few kop tickets but its ok our neighbours to play Newcastle at 6pm

Don’t we already have a lengthy thread discussing this very issue?

There is a solution to this problem but the yoof don't understand
And why should they
Nobody gave a fuck in our day, in fact it was worse

This is Sheffield United being targeted by Sheffield City Councils safety fuckwits as usual

The gap between us and Wendy is growing and they can't have that

And why should they
Nobody gave a fuck in our day, in fact it was worse

This is Sheffield United being targeted by Sheffield City Councils safety fuckwits as usual

The gap between us and Wendy is growing and they can't have that
Trouble is somebody gives a f..k now .

It is what it is. Needs rectifying asap

You think they aren't ? The club won't be happy with losing income at least £75k per matchday
And this is a key point, okay saying buy another seat but when they are all sold out this creates a problem.

Plenty of empty seats on the kop but unable to sell them and I bet there is no other club in the 92 that has had this situation thrust into them

Sorry its bugging me pal, how come you only ever post about attendances? Nothing wrong with that but you literally post nothing about the team etc. Proper curious.
It just gets my goat that everytime we look like selling out something happens to stop it, I just want to take my grandkids to a full bramhall lane. Sorry if I upset you again.ill not post anymore

And this is a key point, okay saying buy another seat but when they are all sold out this creates a problem.

Plenty of empty seats on the kop but unable to sell them and I bet there is no other club in the 92 that has had this situation thrust into them
Think others have had similar to us just don't have the big crowds for it to be a major issue. Am sure I saw someone post about other clubs having similar stuff happening

I was cycling through Bramhall a few weeks ago, saw a sign with “Bramhall” in it and it actually bothered me. I need to get a life 🤣

And yeah yeah stop cycling too because we are all two-wheeled Nazis

It just gets my goat that everytime we look like selling out something happens to stop it, I just want to take my grandkids to a full bramhall lane. Sorry if I upset you again.ill not post anymore
Not even spell check would correct it that way so you intentionally typed a “h” in there. Never known a Blade not know how to spell it properly never mind someone old enough to have Grandkids. Your fixation with our attendances throughout your posting history was enough to give the game away without this monstrosity of a post though.

Does seem very strange to have got to the stage of having just 37 single seats available, yet nothing being mentioned on the main site of limited availability.

I wonder if the club asked SAG if they could sell extra tickets on a limited basis for the Kopon a 3 match package covering the Coventry,Stoke and Hull games. Maximum of 500 sales. If no issues, do the next 3 games for a maximum of 750 sales and so on.....

or sell mini season tickets from Boxing Day onwards for the Kop with a cap on the total sold.

At least it would be clear to SAG that we are trying to control and monitor the issue( as well as raise gate receipts)

Plenty of restricted seats available in the Pukka Pie stand. Get one there if you need a ticket.

It shows 2 seats available in there.
Just looked and you're bang right. I bought 3 there and a transfer for me from the Westfield corner yesterday afternoon and the whole RV area was available. Be a sell out.

Personal I prefer you when your a the crucible playing snooker 🤔

You keep posting mate , don't let the bastards drag you down !

Last edited:

Incredible that there has seemingly been no further movement re selling tickets on the Kop. Are the club just going to leave 2,000 empty seats on the Kop every match from now? I'm genuinely curious what there actually is to sort out. Which hoops do they have to jump through?

Back
Top Bottom