Injuries

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looks like Anel back in training
I'm convinced it was glandular fever he had.

Positive if he's over it and no lingering fatigue. But apparently that is what you have to be careful of. Working through it (Excercise wise) can knacker you in basically.
Not a definite but a good possibility. So they will want to be managing him carefully.

Positive if he's over it and no lingering fatigue. But apparently that is what you have to be careful of. Working through it (Excercise wise) can knacker you in basically.
Not a definite but a good possibility. So they will want to be managing him carefully.
Did David Brooks in big time. Took him ages to get back up to speed

You.are convinced ! Why ?

Just the illness comments hecky said. Making sure he's not spread it and giving no timescale. Seems to add up.

But I have no info so could be 2+2=5
How much do you think he needed to keep him away from the other staff ?

Glandular fever is spread through spit, so you can get it through kissing or by sharing cups or cutlery. You're infectious for up to 7 weeks before you get symptoms. You can go back to school or work as soon as you start to feel better.

Just the illness comments hecky said. Making sure he's not spread it and giving no timescale. Seems to add up.

But he could have had it ( if it was GF ) at least a month before symptoms

I hope it wasn’t. It kept Mark Cavendish (pro-cyclist) off his top form for two years. He had many attempts at racing with it but just could not hit top speed or stay with the pack on lumpy terrain.

Once he finally got over it he won four stages in the Tour de France.

I hope it wasn’t. It kept Mark Cavendish (pro-cyclist) off his top form for two years. He had many attempts at racing with it but just could not hit top speed or stay with the pack on lumpy terrain.

Once he finally got over it he won four stages in the Tour de France.
I proper hope he hadn't got anything wrong with his ovaries. Can be out for ages wi' that.

Surely the more likely option is Covid? It’s still going around and it’s as unpredictable as Glandular Fever. My mate got Covid quite bad but got over it fairly quickly, I didn’t get it bad but I was exhausted for two months, couldn’t do anything physical without feeling immediately knackered.

Nice to have back..
Anel
Bogle
Lowe
Fleck
Doyle
Berge

Looks like it's down to 6 now?

Definitely out;
O'Connell
RND
Brewster

Unsure;
Robinson
Couilbaly
McBurnie

Nice to have back..
Anel
Bogle
Lowe
Fleck
Doyle
Berge

Looks like it's down to 6 now?

Definitely out;
O'Connell
RND
Brewster

Unsure;
Robinson
Couilbaly
McBurnie
That's 4 definite first teamers back (possibly 5 but I would be reluctant to play Bogle straightaway....especially as George has been excellent recently). You missed out Clark who I would also play as a first choice.

Hopefully this will make a big positive contribution to player fitness and physical welfare.

Back
Top Bottom