CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've mentioned this before but I hate the phrase "won the race" as regards transfers. It's not a race - you can be the first club to have an offer accepted and still not get the player, as seen when we "won the race" to sign Matty Cash and Anthonee Robinson a couple of years ago.
Gerrit signed sealed and delivered first!!

Even though Berge's strongest position would be playing behind the strikers. Hecky doesn't play him in that role so Khadra would go behind the strikers

His strongest position is a position he's never played in during his career? ok.

We've seen Berge make runs in from more advanced positions and can clearly tell that playing in a more advanced position would suit him better than in a flat 3.
His strongest position is a position he's never played in during his career? ok.

That's that then?

Hertha may want a permanent deal. Brighton have not had him that long, I'd be surprised if they want to offload him so soon especially after a decent spell at Blackburn.

Not a Norwood fan. Crikey. Quite probably our most instrumental player. There are very few players in the Championship that can dictate a game like Oli Norwood. He's reyt good.
I personally feel he’s slow and ponderous on the ball.. his set pieces are also weak… no doubt he dictates our play but that also makes for a big weakness … he’s easy to mark out of the game … he’s been an axing servant but there’s no loyalty I football.

I personally feel he’s slow and ponderous on the ball.. his set pieces are also weak… no doubt he dictates our play but that also makes for a big weakness … he’s easy to mark out of the game … he’s been an axing servant but there’s no loyalty I football.

seriously, he was one of the top 3 players last season with Wes/MGW

By signing 2 centre backs I think its likely we'll go with 352. Interesting that Fleck is the one to drop out, I felt he was getting back towards his best at the end of last season.

Berge has to play & I'm so excited about N'diaye & Brewster linking up (we saw glimpses of that vs Preston & we tore them apart until we crumbled when we took them both off)

It will be interesting to see who wins the battle between Stevens, RND & Lowe because surely the 3rd choice will go out on loan. I dont know which one I'd send out to be honest but I agree Lowe is the 1st choice at the moment
I think RND is also seen as an option LCB as well or certainly cover. I'd be inclined to maybe think about allowing Stevens to leave

It will be interesting to see who wins the battle between Stevens, RND & Lowe because surely the 3rd choice will go out on loan. I dont know which one I'd send out to be honest but I agree Lowe is the 1st choice at the moment
RND has got a big decision to make given that he'll be wanting to play regularly ahead of Wales' world cup campaign. Can't see him being happy warming the bench or worse, dropping to 3rd choice

Wonder how differently people would view Norwood set pieces when Egan learns how to get a header on target.

RND has got a big decision to make given that he'll be wanting to play regularly ahead of Wales' world cup campaign. Can't see him being happy warming the bench or worse, dropping to 3rd choice
The only decision he has to make is to decide to be the best in that position, so he plays every week.

Why what's the obsession wi Leeds? its got bigger slums than Sheffield, nightlife ain't as good, ok shops currently are better but that shouldn't interest a young lad like you Robbie
I've not been young for a long time

Back
Top Bottom