CONFIRMED Reda Khadra

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But MGW was playing CF at the back end of last season as we had no strikers. Khadra isn't a CF

I only see Khadra playing if we go 4 at the back.

Wes
Bogle Anel Egan Lowe
Berge Norwood Doyle
Ndiaye Brewster Khadra
Who does he replace in 352?

Wes
Anel Egan Clark
Bogle Norwood Doyle Lowe
Berge
Ndiaye Brewster

By signing 2 centre backs I think its likely we'll go with 352. Interesting that Fleck is the one to drop out, I felt he was getting back towards his best at the end of last season.

Berge has to play & I'm so excited about N'diaye & Brewster linking up (we saw glimpses of that vs Preston & we tore them apart until we crumbled when we took them both off)

It will be interesting to see who wins the battle between Stevens, RND & Lowe because surely the 3rd choice will go out on loan. I dont know which one I'd send out to be honest but I agree Lowe is the 1st choice at the moment

This is what I'm struggling with a bit at the moment. Not sure where he fits in. Can't see it myself. We relied on MGW and Ndiaye pressing and tracking back. He's not that kind of player. I presume Ndiaye would be expecting to start as well this year. Even if Berge goes, he's not a AMC.
Even though Berge's strongest position would be playing behind the strikers. Hecky doesn't play him in that role so Khadra would go behind the strikers

I think 2 was because Slav wanted to change the system completely so we had to explore a market of wingers. In Olsen, Hourhaine, Davies we will have spent a fortune in wages & I can't say any of them were particularly influential & all signed in the Slav reign.

There's an argument to also say they're constantly learning from their mistakes & hopefully this season they've got it right

Agree. The Davies signing stunk of the Wilder era too imo. Also worth noting that many of the names on the committee have changed both on the football and non football side. The worry with a committee approach is always accountability. Particularly on the non football side. A manager and his staff want players and they or the results are shit and they invariably get sacked.

It’s an extremely testing season. They’ll all be required.
I don't doubt that, what I'm doubting is that he starts, and to those saying he does I'm just asking who they're dropping.
So far they're playing an extra man outfield, not having any defensive cover or wanting Doyle to do all the holding work which is an interesting take.

I don't doubt that, what I'm doubting is that he starts, and to those saying he does I'm just asking who they're dropping.
So far they're playing an extra man outfield, not having any defensive cover or wanting Doyle to do all the holding work which is an interesting take.
Different games suit different players. And a lot of rotation like we've been saying Bob.

N’Diaye missed chunks of last season, it was only when Billy was injured he started getting real regular minutes again.

I've mentioned this before but I hate the phrase "won the race" as regards transfers. It's not a race - you can be the first club to have an offer accepted and still not get the player, as seen when we "won the race" to sign Matty Cash and Anthonee Robinson a couple of years ago.

I've mentioned this before but I hate the phrase "won the race" as regards transfers. It's not a race - you can be the first club to have an offer accepted and still not get the player, as seen when we "won the race" to sign Matty Cash and Anthonee Robinson a couple of years ago.

I hate the way Jim White says "We will be right across that." with regards to football news. What it really means is when he gets a text he will let us know.

"Goalie Wag" we used to call it.
Kids calling it "Goalie Rush" got pelters for thinking they were posher than us (they were!).
"Rush Goalie" sounds even posherer 🤣
We had a cool bag with Jubllies in for half time refreshment.

I hate the way Jim White says "We will be right across that." with regards to football news. What it really means is when he gets a text he will let us know.
I just genuinely hate what he's become. A sort of parody of himself. Sky gave him the deadline day gig, turned into a massive event and now he uses that to his advantage. Prick

By signing 2 centre backs I think its likely we'll go with 352. Interesting that Fleck is the one to drop out, I felt he was getting back towards his best at the end of last season.

Berge has to play & I'm so excited about N'diaye & Brewster linking up (we saw glimpses of that vs Preston & we tore them apart until we crumbled when we took them both off)

It will be interesting to see who wins the battle between Stevens, RND & Lowe because surely the 3rd choice will go out on loan. I dont know which one I'd send out to be honest but I agree Lowe is the 1st choice at the moment
Fleck is finished

Back
Top Bottom