Ched Evans [Confirmed]

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fuck ched I've never understood the love in some of our fans have towards him he's an absolute nobody I'd rather have Scott Hogan over him he was shite even in league one it's only coz defences are so shit in that league that he scored so many.

Top shagger though eh Brewster Cost Millions ?

The fact that this thread is going even without me commentating is quite something

Incredible that we’re still talking about Ched Evans at the end of the space year 2020 2021 2022. He’s got about the same relevance as a Simonsen penalty miss (but performed, as if in some type of awful dream, by a heavily perspiring Prince Andrew)

Tomorrow it is ten years since Ched Evans was found guilty of rape. How time flies! In regards to the footballing aspect to this story, would we have been promoted that year if he had been able to finish the season?

Tomorrow it is ten years since Ched Evans was found guilty of rape. How time flies! In regards to the footballing aspect to this story, would we have been promoted that year if he had been able to finish the season?
Yes we would have been. The stuffing was kicked out the team that day and it showed at MK. As we now know, he was never guilty.

But things happen.

Had we gone up that year we'd never have gotten Wilder when we did. Shit at it was for Ched, life moved on.

One of those I remember where I was when I heard the verdict moments!

Last edited:
Yes we would have been. The stuffing was kicked out the team that day and it showed at MK. As we now know, he was never guilty.

But things happen.

Had we gone up that year we'd never have gotten Wilder when we did. Shit at it was for Ched, life moved on.

That's not "what we know now."

All we know is that there wasn't enough evidence to determine his guilt.

What actually went on in that hotel room, only he (and possibly she, depending on your view) knows.

What actually went on in that hotel room, only he (and possibly she, depending on your view) knows.
Not enough to determine his guilt is a not guilty verdict. Meaning he's not guilty. Never was.

I've heard this said before...."only the people involved know the real truth" but that doesn't understand the case
It was really unusual because

She admitted she couldn't remember a thing...so she hasn't a clue if it's rape or not
and even if his his hearts of hearts he know it wasn't rape....it can still be deemed as rape
it depends whether Chef thought he had consent and whether that consent was enough

Ignorance and genuinely thinking it wasn't rape isn't neccesarily a defence.
What the 2 people know as the truth isn't actually the truth.....it's only their version of the truth.

To be be honest when there's alcohol involved...it blurs the whole situation.

What I don't understand is how they could find Ched guilty and Donaldson innocent?

It's easy understand.

You need to consider whether the men thought they had consent to have sex with the drunk girl.

Donaldson's account would be....yes I met a drunk girl in the bar. We chatted and got on well.
We then went to the kebab place. In their I told her I had a room in a hotel and asked if she'd wanted to come back with me.
She said "yes" and she willingly got in the taxi with me.
Yes she was drunk but nothing more than normal, she could speak and converse.
When we arrived at the hotel she went outside the to look for the pizza, she could find it but still returned to the hotel foyer at the own free will with no cohersion. Basically I thought I'd pulled.

Where as Chad's account was...
I was walking the street when I receive a text from my Donaldson saying "I've pulled a bird and she says she's up for a threesome"
So I caught a taxi to the hotel and when I entered the room, she was very drunk but never struggled or anything.
I felt uncomfortable after we had sex....so. decided to leave via the fire exit.

The 2 men had very different build ups to the sex encounter.
You can understand why Donaldson might think he's got consent, it's what happens 1,000's of times every weekend.

However Ched's idea of consent is different, he arrived in a room with a total stranger.
Seen that she very drunk but because she didn't scream and struggle....he thought he had consent.

What Ched did is a bit like seeing a drunk girl in the street almost asleep and her first words to you are wanting sex.
So you oblige because in your mind she agreed to it but you've not given any thought to her motives or state of mind.

Last edited:
It's easy understand.

You need to consider whether the men thought they had consent to have sex with the drunk girl.

Donaldson's account would be....yes I met a drunk girl in the bar. We chatted and got on well.
We then went to the kebab place. In their I told her I had a room in a hotel and asked if she'd wanted to come back with me.
When we arrived at the hotel she went outside the to look for the pizza, she could find it but still returned to the hotel foyer at the own free will with no cohersion. Basically I thought I'd pulled.

I was walking the street when I receive a text from my Donaldson saying "I've pulled a bird and she says she's up for a threesome"
So I caught a taxi to the hotel and when I entered the room, she was very drunk but never struggled or anything.
I felt uncomfortable after we had sex....so. decided to leave via the fire exit.

You can understand why Donaldson might think he's got consent, it's what happens 1,000's of times every weekend.

However Ched's idea of consent is different, he arrived in a room with a total stranger.
Seen that she very drunk but because she didn't scream and struggle....he thought he had consent.

What Ched did is a bit like seeing a drunk girl in the street almost asleep and her first words to you are wanting sex.
So you oblige because in your mind she agreed to it but you've not given any thought to her motives or state of mind.
McDonald not Donaldson.

It's easy understand.

Just realised I got the date wrong, it is 10 years ago next Thursday on the 21st! Can we pause the debate for another week 😆 🤣

Reactions: Dkc

Back
Top Bottom