Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh yes..let's see, next the Dove and Rainbow, then up to the Golden Ball. Stonehouse, Museum, The Saddle, West Street Hotel...and finally, The Limit. Happy Days!
Spot on but a couple of additions ,for a while there was a pub next to the cathedral between the Golden Ball and Stonehouse ,cant remember its name began with G I think ,also took in either the 3 tuns or Pig and whistle and the Bluebell after The Dove.

Spot on but a couple of additions ,for a while there was a pub next to the cathedral between the Golden Ball and Stonehouse ,cant remember its name began with G I think ,also took in either the 3 tuns or Pig and whistle and the Bluebell after The Dove.
Top 3Tuns as well.

No it's Gay Byrne (Irish presenter) on the left and Eusebio on the right.
The great Jimmy Hagan. My father saw Hagan and Currie and offered the opinion that "Currie couldn't lace Hagan's boots." Also, an Arsenal supporting acquaintance of a friend, when asked who's the best player you've seen at Highbury answered "Jimmy Hagan." So maybe a bit of respect for unarguably one of our greatest players.

Ahh got you on that, you are wrong,,, its Roger De Courcey, bit unfair when Nookie the Bear was assisting him making a save
Come on now Glen Johnson is one of Altrincham's greatest players and should be shown some respect ;)

Back
Top Bottom