Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade fan Peter Kitchen scored a hat trick for Orient against us in March 1978. We lost 3-1
Seriously how did you get that? Have you seen the photo before?

Who’s our keeper in the pic btw? Wouldn’t have a clue myself.

Peter Kitchen was a decent player at Donny, he had a good partnership with big Brendan O'callahan both were fed by winger windy Ian Miller. Oddly enough Stoke bought big Brendan and played him at centre half.

Peter Kitchen was a decent player at Donny, he had a good partnership with big Brendan O'callahan both were fed by winger windy Ian Miller. Oddly enough Stoke bought big Brendan and played him at centre half.
Was wearing number 9 and scored the first goal for Stoke with a header against us in October 1978. We lost 2-1. So he played centre half when Stoke were playing in the 1st division?

No, not seen the photo before. Peter Kitchen and Jim Brown were the clues
Just surprised you would recognise a Orient player from back in 78, but if he was a Blade then maybe it makes sense. Great memory you have mate, can’t have been many Blades fans who have scored a hatrick against us? Know of any more?

Just surprised you would recognise a Orient player from back in 78, but if he was a Blade then maybe it makes sense. Great memory you have mate, can’t have been many Blades fans who have scored a hatrick against us? Know of any more?
Cant think of another hat trick but there have been Blades scoring against us such as Gordon Hobson (Lincoln), Andy Hill (Man City) and Billy Sharp (Doncaster). There are more.

Was wearing number 9 and scored the first goal for Stoke with a header against us in October 1978. We lost 2-1. So he played centre half when Stoke were playing in the 1st division?
Yes that's right I'm from donny saw him play quite a few times, alot of my mates are ziggers and couldn't believe thay played him centre half. 1978 we were in 2nd division along with stoke....I was there bonnie lad doing the grave yard run, did you ever do that at stoke?

Yes that's right I'm from donny saw him play quite a few times, alot of my mates are ziggers and couldn't believe thay played him centre half. 1978 we were in 2nd division along with stoke....I was there bonnie lad doing the grave yard run, did you ever do that at stoke?
Yes I went to Stoke 5 times during the 1970s and I remember the running battle around the church area after the match in 1978. My dad and I just walked through it on our way back to my dad's car without being threatened

Back
Top Bottom