Match Thread Sheffield United v. Liverpool - 28th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Too many people on here want McBurnie to fail so they feel vindicated for the abuse you give him You were the same with Rammers earlier this season Same with Bryan
People give their opinions. That opinion shouldn’t be anything other than constructive. In my opinion he’s really struggled this season, injuries have contributed to that

Can we forfeit the rest of the games?... simply going through the motions now and not even that at times... basic, school boy football states play to the whistle, basic coaching is if you’re not going to tackle at least shepherd away from goal ... it’s laughable .... and get ready for the post match love in from Wilder and the hilarious way every interviewer shits themselves and doesn’t ask a difficult question ... stick it on repeat for the rest of the season ... joke

We need to get Brewster on if we are going to salvage anything from this game.
Throwing Brewster on will just put him in line for abuse again for not scoring. He’s not the kind of player that will create something from nothing generally and theres definitely no service out there for him

Can we forfeit the rest of the games?... simply going through the motions now and not even that at times... basic, school boy football states play to the whistle, basic coaching is if you’re not going to tackle at least shepherd away from goal ... it’s laughable .... and get ready for the post match love in from Wilder and the hilarious way every interviewer shits themselves and doesn’t ask a difficult question ... stick it on repeat for the rest of the season ... joke
A few more defeats and I think it'll be the worst ever SUFC season. I lived through 75-76. That was awful but this is total shite.

Back
Top Bottom