Match Thread Sheffield United v. Liverpool - 28th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Also, imagine how much better spent £20 million on Curtis Jones would’ve been than Brewster

Can’t imagine Liverpool would’ve been open to selling him, but a cheeky loan bid wouldn’t have gone a miss.

I'm sure McBurnie will get blamed for that.
CW should tell them to stop playing hoof-ball.
Where do they get the idea to do that from anyway?
Who ever is telling them to ping it into orbit should be slapped, and hard and lots of times. I think mcburnie could be a decent player i recon hes fucked off with feeding off scraps and aimless punts.

I know if you were in the ground you would be supporting every single player That is why I hate COVID football

What has happened to Enda? Simple touches going out of play

Just as a side note enda and fleck are so poor these days, struggle to do basic passes and horrid touch. WTF has happened to them

1-1 if McBurnie scores. I’m not trying to bash the lad but the are the chances that have to be taken.

1 goal in 19 games this season. 2 in his last 33. I like his overall play but he should be lower in the pecking order.

Jags reading of the game is improving the play of all around him. So its an own goal for the second half. Enda and Furious seem to have gained a little confidence.
Get Enda off for God sake. Didn't put a challenge in & stood and watched.

Back
Top Bottom