Match Thread West Ham United v. Sheffield United - 15th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WHU
WHU
WHU

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1613301077006.png v. 1613301086300.png
EPL Week 24 - Monday 15th February 2021 -

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-west-bromwich-albion.530/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Graham Scott
Video Assistant Referee: Michael Oliver
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 11.12.38.png

Last season when we was demoralised by Leicester after project restart, CW kicked off after the game and one of the things he was that "lucky for these lads, we're not expecting wholesale changes next season".

Big mistake, and we're paying the price. I wanted us to survive last season, then bring in some proper quality because last season it was clear that we lacked a cutting edge. How many games we won one nil and defended for our lives? In them games though I thought given a bit more quality, we would grab a few more goals on the counter. That's exactly how West Sham have gone about things this season and Lingard has been a reyt signing for them.

I think this game epitomizes our season.. WHU were there for the taking today but we simply don't have the quality individually or collectively to take the game. We play so slowly, too many passes back to the GK, and way too many individual mistakes in key positions or at key times.

Let's get back to the championship and strip this team for a younger and quicker team to play fast forward football.

toledo

West Ham are a good team and with Lingard a very good team.

Since the loss of the dressing room and the death of the team spirit, we were never realistically going to go toe to toe.

So just put as many square pegs in there until we get one that works? I’m assuming you’re not suggesting Bogle as the middle of the three so who would be?
I’d play him RCM allowing Baldock to come back as RWB. I consider the bar to be so low with Norwood and Lundstram, the gamble is worth the risk for me.

Has he snapped his tooer?

He knew summat straight away

I think this game epitomizes our season.. WHU were there for the taking today but we simply don't have the quality individually or collectively to take the game. We play so slowly, too many passes back to the GK, and way too many individual mistakes in key positions or at key times.

Let's get back to the championship and strip this team for a younger and quicker team to play fast forward football.

toledo
Wilder won't get rid of his favourites. That's the issue. Guaranteed that Stephens, Norwood and McBurnie will still be in the team next season.

toledo
Spot on

We’ve played ok tonight shot ourselves in the foot like usual but West Ham champions league team made them look ordinary a bit of luck we could have had something out of this game

Just to compound matters. Egan gone, doesn't look good.

Back
Top Bottom