Match Thread West Ham United v. Sheffield United - 15th February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WHU
WHU
WHU

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1613301077006.png v. 1613301086300.png
EPL Week 24 - Monday 15th February 2021 -

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-west-bromwich-albion.530/

Officials:

Referee:
Simon Hooper
Assistant Referee: Derek Eaton
Assistant Referee: Timothy Wood
Fourth Official: Graham Scott
Video Assistant Referee: Michael Oliver
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 11.12.38.png

What’s the point having possession if you don’t put the ball into the box. Bring McBurnie on and he is so bling around (slowly) in midfield. I don’t get it

It’s really sad to see the lads getting easily beaten by a shit, nothing special SPAM team! Can’t wait for next season when we can get back down to our level

I genuinely don't know how we expect to score regularly when we commit 3/4 players out wide and leave 1/2 strikers in the box against a minimum of 4 defenders.

Jeez our strikers playing like a non league side. Absolute crap. Dunno about Wilderball more like 'walk it in football'.

Think we have to revert to team that done well in recent games. How did Stephens get back into team. Bring that young lad back - Jaggy something I think they said his name was 🤣

We keep slinging it long to Sharp, he’s never going to win those, it’s not his game. Get Burke on. Billy’s done nothing wrong but we seem incapable of playing balls into the box which is his strength

So wtf are you talking about then?
I thought it was you suggesting if we’d gone for them as soon as we could have in Jan they would not have gone to Liverpool or West Ham.
Simply pointing out they wouldn’t have come anywhere near us -and they didn’t.
Not sure you can blame them.

Back
Top Bottom