Match Thread Sheffield United v. West Bromwich Albion - 2nd February 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
WES
WES
WES
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1612129409853.png v. 1612129418715.png
EPL Week 22 - Tuesday 2nd February 2021 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-west-bromwich-albion.530/

Officials:

Referee:
TBC
Assistant Referee: TBC
Assistant Referee: TBC
Fourth Official: TBC
Video Assistant Referee: TBC
Additional Video Assistant Referee: TBC

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 21.42.47.png

Bogle is one of the very few (maybe only) positives of this shit show of a season! Quality player!
This is not a quiz.
Name one other player bought over the last 4 windows who has been a similar success ...... or, truth be told, any form of a success?

Just watched the save again (admittedly the first time was on a small screen) and whilst he makes himself big (very well) it hits him. Pure and simple.

As far Sharp, he was that effective that he was about to be subbed off before he scored, he was doing that well! (and yes, I realise there are strong positive opinions about him on here). I was maybe a little harsh but his overall game just isn't there for me.
To be replaced by a signing who still.. still hasn't scored, had several chances on a plate (Plymouth for example) but bottled it.

Sharps game isn't about dictating play. Sharps game is literal goalscoring. He's a machine inside that 18 yard box. He's aged fantastically, and has added several things to his game (the ability to back into defenders thus giving us time to push on) and winning those cynical freekicks. The age old saying rings absolutely true "Billy sharp scores goals" full stop.

Yawn. There’s been an upturn in results you bore. It’s come out of nowhere. You certainly didn’t predict that, no one did.

i get alot of satisfaction when posters like you are proven wrong, id rather be boring than wrong 😄😄

of course no one could predict beating man utd. but you what i did correctly predict that no one could do a better job than wilder & we had bad luck, were nowhere near the worst premier league side. & if we had sacked wilder, like west brom we would signed our relegation & stuffed our chance of bouncing back. because like west brom they will start the championship with their 3rd manager in 6 months

Just watched the save again (admittedly the first time was on a small screen) and whilst he makes himself big (very well) it hits him. Pure and simple.

As far Sharp, he was that effective that he was about to be subbed off before he scored, he was doing that well! (and yes, I realise there are strong positive opinions about him on here). I was maybe a little harsh but his overall game just isn't there for me.

As others have suggested , you might like to consider giving your ‘in depth analysis’ and player ratings a rest for a while . There are others on here who are far more professional in that respect and who clearly have a much deeper understanding of the game than yourself .

As for your assessment of Billy Sharp , perhaps you would enlighten us as to which aspects of his game are just not there for you (other , of course than scoring goals , providing assists and being a thorn in the side for defenders , all of which he has done on a regular basis since being recalled to the side ) .

2021 going well so far
win any game of football ☑️
win in the premier league ☑️
beat derby's record ☑️
get off the bottom
get a respectable point total
survival
Well, we haven't technically beaten Derbys record yet, we're only ahead on goal difference.

It's a must must must win .No other result will do .Why not play Billy and McGoldrick again ,against Man U our front two look dangerous for the first time in months ,Billy not only knows where the back of the net is he seems to be the missing link between mid field and the strikers.We seem to flow a lot better.
Point proven i think

Back
Top Bottom