All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The in-house are really good. I think after the success at Beerschot they will implement it for you now. They sold them for 35 eur for season ticket holders and 45eur for non season ticket holders. And quality is the same as the traditional brands. They are made in the same factory in China that does the Nike shirts.
That shirt is lovely. Would have no issue sacking off yet another template kit. This season’s isn’t good.

Noy a fan of in house kits...if bet another of money that any club sells more exit when its manufactured by Nike or Adidas than in-house.

However I can see the profitability will be higher with the in-house. Similar to own brand supermarket product. Made by the same manufacturers but white labelled.

Sorry perhaps wasn't clear.

I've ordered one but when I did the options were pick up from the club shop or pay X amount (before free delivery offered).

As it's close for me I chose pick up.

Hi mate. Had an email saying that my shirt has shipped. On the email, it says...

"If you have an outstanding collection, please get in touch with our team on [email protected] and we will be more than happy to arrange delivery for you. Alternatively, it can be held until we reopen."

Hi mate. Had an email saying that my shirt has shipped. On the email, it says...

"If you have an outstanding collection, please get in touch with our team on [email protected] and we will be more than happy to arrange delivery for you. Alternatively, it can be held until we reopen."
Nice one mate thanks. Appreciate that 👍

Great service!!!! I got my dispatched email yesterday... order date 3rd October 2020!
I get there’s a pandemic but great service it certainly ain’t!

Great service!!!! I got my dispatched email yesterday... order date 3rd October 2020!
I can't comment on that delay as I don't know whether it is down to Adidas or whoever.

I ordered mine probably the same time as you but to pick up from the club shop.

On mattbianco1 's advice I emailed United the club as they have just received shipment of the kits. They replied to my email instantly and offered to deliver it to my house free of charge. Which they did within 24 hours.

I think the latter is great service in the current situation.

We then got an email explaining a delay saying late-January. People have started getting them before the middle of January.

Even at the time of order it stated expected shipment late-2020. So if anything, we are maybe 3 or 4 weeks behind what they promised in October.

We then got an email explaining a delay saying late-January. People have started getting them before the middle of January.

Even at the time of order it stated expected shipment late-2020. So if anything, we are maybe 3 or 4 weeks behind what they promised in October.
Still not a great service for something that will be out of date in 4 months! Prob won’t even have Adidas next season!

And they are now offering free delivery when I paid £4 for it is a bit of a piss take tbh. It’s only £4 I know but it’s the principle of it

Probably should have kept my mouth shut.

We can all be critical of the club at times, myself included, but thought this was worthy of a bit of praise.

Might have caused them a few complaints now 🙈

We can all be critical of the club at times, myself included, but thought this was worthy of a bit of praise.

Not a complaint at all. Just don’t think they’ve provided “great service”
They may have you , but I don’t think they have to me. Opinions differ, unlike a lot of our fan base I respect that!

I won’t complain. They’ve helped people out who now can’t actually collect what they’ve paid for because of circumstances beyond their control. That I paid £4 extra or whatever it was for delivery matters not a bit to me.

Still not a great service for something that will be out of date in 4 months! Prob won’t even have Adidas next season!
You knew when purchasing that it was a pre-order and not expected until end of year. We don't know why it was delayed, however, I guess it wasn't SUFCs fault.
And they are now offering free delivery when I paid £4 for it is a bit of a piss take tbh. It’s only £4 I know but it’s the principle of it
If we weren't in Lockdown, they wouldn't be offering that option to folk who had chosen collection. They would insist on collecting.

Pleased to see people are getting them now! Hopefully I'll get my dispatched email in the next few days as well 🤞

Just had an email to say mine's been dispatched - Hopefully be here soon...

Mine just arrived...

I have a theory about why they took so long.

Look at the inside of the collar. It says "MiADIDAS TEAM" "CREATE YOURS"

1610549362216.png

Mi ADIDAS is where you can design and order your own kits from for your Sunday League team etc. Check out the inside of the collar: https://www.miteam.adidas.co.uk/mi-...,en_GB,pd.html?sport=Football#is_configurator

Now check the collar of ALL your other Adidas shirts from the Blades and you won't have that inside.

We've literally designed our own kit and ordered in bulk 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Mine just arrived...

View attachment 102930

Mi ADIDAS is where you can design and order your own kits from for your Sunday League team etc. Check out the inside of the collar: https://www.miteam.adidas.co.uk/mi-...,en_GB,pd.html?sport=Football#is_configurator

Now check the collar of ALL your other Adidas shirts from the Blades and you won't have that inside.

Mine arrived today too.

They did it with some of the mini kits in the past.

Had an email saying mine is on the way.

I just hope that a little sense is applied, and that they kit is used again next season.

Had an email saying mine is on the way.

I just hope that a little sense is applied, and that they kit is used again next season.

More chance the pink one is as that's popular by all accounts.

Had no email saying mine's shipped yet. I had to double check I ordered it it's been that long.

Last edited:
Mine just arrived...

View attachment 102930

This should be how it is for every kit rather than being forced to pick from pre-determined templates.

Wonder if princey did it himself through the link you've posted paying with his credit card

Back
Top Bottom