All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don’t think they will be as they’re limited edition and pre ordered sold out.
I think 'limited edition' in this case means, 'we don't want to be left with a load and have to put them in the sale next Spring so if you pre-order we won't order too many'.

Derek and thats not a bad thing...everyone who wanted one gets one and the club don't waste money with left over stock

Derek and thats not a bad thing...everyone who wanted one gets one and the club don't waste money with left over stock
Some people will still moan like mad that there aren't loads in the shop come January, despite having 4 months to have ordered one.

Anyone actually had the new 3rd kit delivered yet?
I rang and asked the shop about it a couple of weeks ago and the guy in the phone said he wasn't sure about pre-orders but they'd been told not to expect them in stock in store before the new year. Hoping the pre-orders turn up before xmas!

I feel like we're returning to the Blades I grew to know and love. Club retard is slowly returning after a few years off!

It can’t be a huge surprise that there might be logistical complications outside of the club’s control at this current time, surely?
Seems reasonable, though what would have been better, would to have Billed supporters when the shirts were dispatched to us

By January the Club will have had the lolly for 3 months, and as the email states, Mid to Late Jan 21 is not guaranteed

Made a rod for their own backs taking the money up front

No issues with that really, but did they really need to take the full amount immediately? They didn't give that accurate a timeframe anyway from what I remember but I've had to pay £70 for it in the year 2020 where everyone's a bit skint.

Couldn't they have taken say, a £20 deposit? I'd be a lot less miffed and have £50 more towards Christmas presents.

How come Leeds and Wolves just announced their’s and put them on sale a few days later? Season will be over by the time we get ours.

Tbf the sales team have said they’ll send the 1st strip out in the next couple of days. Can’t do anymore than that can they... it is what it is and all that!

It can’t be a huge surprise that there might be logistical complications outside of the club’s control at this current time, surely?
Anyone who I’ve dealt with who have any problems in the last 6 months has blamed Covid. I’m managing to get small quantities of materials over from India and China for work, I’m pretty sure Adidas have more influence than I have!

Not saying that the world’s logistical system isn’t on its arse but there are things that can be done.

Poor from the club, unacceptable to take everybody’s money and not deliver it yet, COVID or not, it hasn’t just become apparent, it’s been here for ages now so something should’ve been done.

What has adidas said is the problem seen as though they can get multiple other kits out on sale?

I'm not one for bashing the club but you look on the website and for the away kit you can pretty much only buy small and for the 3rd strip, not at all.

We're starting the run up to Christmas. The club should have these in abundance.

The only one available is the home shirt that most people are a bit non-plussed by.

Gerrit sorted Warnock!

It all has the feel of a contract winding down and for it's last season Adidas have given us any old shit. The green away kit is poor but still the best of the kits this season but by god that isn't hard to be the first two were shockingly poor. I'll be very surprised if we turn out wearing Adidas stuff next season.

Back
Top Bottom