All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This should be how it is for every kit rather than being forced to pick from pre-determined templates.

Wonder if princey did it himself through the link you've posted paying with his credit card

On that site, there is literally about 5 templates. All we do is choose the colours of each panel.

All non-elite teams in the PL with adidas have the exact same third shirt in different colours. Adidas are making more use of their MiTeam service to produce kits for teams globally. It’s not SUFC doing things shoddily.

Our away shirt is very unique in that the camo pattern within it is produced using heat and not traditional sublimation (home) or plain-coloured fabric (third). To my knowledge only Juventus have used it before both us and Lyon adopted it this season. I imagine using that pattern came at a higher cost to us than other options.

Who else is still waiting for an email or a shirt?

Just tried to email the club using the Contact Us template form and immediately got this email back...

...which is about as much use as bogroll in a dysentery camp.

I emailed [email protected] two days ago and haven't had any response.

For those of you who say you've spoken to the club and confirmed your delivery is still on, or have got any info from them at all, how have you managed it?!

I'm thinking of trying a ouija board next

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210114-134647_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210114-134647_Gmail.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 8
Got an email about 12 yesterday saying it had been despatched but not received it yet. It's only got to travel half a mile!!

Yeah mine is on it's way too, hope Royal Mail do a better job of getting it to me than they did of the stamps I ordered from them to send my Christmas cards.

Still waiting for those...

If you have received your email saying it has shipped, there is a RoyalMail tracking link in the email

Mine arrived yesterday, lovely soft material, just a shame I can't wear it out anywhere and that it may forever be remembered as the 3rd kit for the season we got relegated

Who else is still waiting for an email or a shirt?

Just tried to email the club using the Contact Us template form and immediately got this email back...

...which is about as much use as bogroll in a dysentery camp.

I emailed [email protected] two days ago and haven't had any response.

For those of you who say you've spoken to the club and confirmed your delivery is still on, or have got any info from them at all, how have you managed it?!

I'm thinking of trying a ouija board next
Yep getting no response from [email protected]. Mine's in the shop waiting to be collected! Says to email them to rearrange delivery but that won't be happening if no one's picking up the emails. Doubt shop will be opening til April at this rate so I'll be having my money back may as well wait for next season's shirt! 🤬

Mine was part of an order for the home shirt that I ordered in October. Order still says "part shipped". I havent had an email or a response to my message in the shop message centre.

I guess the "part order" bit is flummoxing the system.

Got mine, good quality and nice colour.

2 hopes...firstly given we only just got them its used next season and secondly its not associated with a record low premier leaguenpoints total. Im much more confident of the second than the first!

Could be the shirt never to get a win in ! Be worth 000’s in years to come...... I can hope !

Could’ve done with large tbh but only had xl available by the time I ordered !! Too nice not to have one though !
As ever UTB!!
Pleased to hear you've got it mate!! UTB! ⚔

Did you wait a while to order it? I had my order in about 5minutes after it was announced and still nowt! 🤣

Mine just arrived...

I have a theory about why they took so long.

Look at the inside of the collar. It says "MiADIDAS TEAM" "CREATE YOURS"

View attachment 102930

Mi ADIDAS is where you can design and order your own kits from for your Sunday League team etc. Check out the inside of the collar: https://www.miteam.adidas.co.uk/mi-...,en_GB,pd.html?sport=Football#is_configurator

Now check the collar of ALL your other Adidas shirts from the Blades and you won't have that inside.

We've literally designed our own kit and ordered in bulk 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
It also says 'Custom' on the tag.

IMG_20210115_182036.jpg

Didn’t wait ages Ludlam, got caught up watching the match ( was it Arsenal away ?) , thought I’d clicked order but hadn’t ! When I checked and then went to confirm only had XL left !
As ever UTB !

Didn’t wait ages Ludlam, got caught up watching the match ( was it Arsenal away ?) , thought I’d clicked order but hadn’t ! When I checked and then went to confirm only had XL left !
As ever UTB !
Cheers mate! Just trying to figure out if there's any organisation behind them shipping them out or if they're just doing it as they go!

Really jealous of you all getting the green shirt delivery, I made the mistake of waiting 24 hours and missing out on any availability. Couldnt understand why the club didn’t make a few hundred more available at the time, nice little money maker you’d have thought, but presumably the ’create your own’ option explains it if the batch size was too big for a second order.

Yep getting no response from [email protected]. Mine's in the shop waiting to be collected! Says to email them to rearrange delivery but that won't be happening if no one's picking up the emails. Doubt shop will be opening til April at this rate so I'll be having my money back may as well wait for next season's shirt! 🤬

Mine was, emailed them tues, was delivered weds.

I've not gone for any this year. They're all a bit sub-par - home and way definitely so. The third is the pick of the bunch, clean, smart but not enough for me to part with my dollar for it. The purple goalie kit too. We we're definitely spoilt last season.

Back
Top Bottom