All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just got the email. I love it, putting my name down for one that’s for sure!

Now that's what I'm talking about.... at last Adidas ...back o the net..

I’ve ordered mine. There’s a queue system on the website in operation already, looks like you’ll have to move fairly quickly I think!

Looks a very smart bit of kit.

What is it with Utd suddenly getting their act together with our kits after producing some real shockers over the years?

All three of this seasons kits look top notch and easy on the eye. They will will getting Jennifer Lawrence in to model them next.

Spot on that is. I usually stick to the traditional stripes but I might get this one! Lovely

What do you have against Green :(

I don't know man, I just don't really like green. The only green shit I own is a single pair of boxers with a little bit of green trim, I actively avoid green stuff. Green is just the worst colour. All the worst things are green. It's probably one of the best shades of green that I can imagine but it's still green. If it wasn't green I'd like it but it's green and I dislike green. I'm happy that everyone else seems to like green though.

Should keep the Irish lads happy

weirdly Adidas have form for this and I don’t think it’s coincidence that ends is in the photos.

wolves had a Mexico away shirt last year and a Portugal away this year

I don't know man, I just don't really like green. The only green shit I own is a single pair of boxers with a little bit of green trim, I actively avoid green stuff. Green is just the worst colour. All the worst things are green. It's probably one of the best shades of green that I can imagine but it's still green. If it wasn't green I'd like it but it's green and I dislike green. I'm happy that everyone else seems to like green though.
Do you keep your eyes shut when watching football in case you see the grass ?!

All opinions, but I really like this. The pink one is growing on me, but I absolutely hate the home kit. Nearly as bad as the Ramsdale promotion one. Yet I thought last seasons was the best for years.

I've just pre ordered it for son for Christmas, didn't have a clue what to get him and this drops in my inbox yes.

Feel the green people. Chill....................

Back
Top Bottom