All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Had no email but it’s finally landed this morning. Better late than never

Mine was part of an order for the home shirt that I ordered in October. Order still says "part shipped". I havent had an email or a response to my message in the shop message centre.

I guess the "part order" bit is flummoxing the system.

Mine was the same, Home shirt order for the mini ashsufc and the green one for me. Green Un turned up yesterday

Mine just arrived. Looks nice, but it seems a bit big for a medium - the hem comes down to my bollocks. Anyone else find the same?

Was tempted to get this but slightly put off by the fact it could be a kit we wear and never win in

Mine came the day we played Spurs.

I got it with Egan on.

We lost and Egan got his fifth yellow suspension in that game.

Already cursed.

Im guessing you mean the club shop that doesn't have any in?

Had my hopes up for a moment that the club were selling a few left from cancelled orders😟

I ordered mine late on Thursday night (14th January).

They were taken off the website on Friday (15th January).

Looks like I got lucky for once.

I ordered mine late on Thursday night (14th January).

They were taken off the website on Friday (15th January).

Looks like I got lucky for once.
Jammy bugger! 😅 I was just salty because I'd not heard owt but I finally got my email this morning so I'm happy now 🤣

Jammy bugger! 😅 I was just salty because I'd not heard owt but I finally got my email this morning so I'm happy now 🤣

The website can be a bit odd with certain items of stock disappearing and reappearing.

At the end of last season I had to get the away shirt in a small because it was the only size they had.

I checked again a couple of days later and they had them in medium and large and the price had been reduced.

I was fucking fuming.

Only managed to order mine last week so not holding my breath that it'll come any time soon.

I don't know what you mean.
I didn't see Green shirts in kids sizes on the site until today.

Available in all sizes too. Did I miss this previously? All sizes available you'd think they'd be sold out too if they'd been available since October

Got mine a few days ago, it's still in the bag unopened. Can't be arsed to even look at it yet.

Kids sizes up now. Sure kids kits weren't available in the green shirt. First I've seen of them

There was a limited amount of kids sizes available just after the adults ones went on sale last year (bit frustrating as I then had to fork out on two lots of delivery charges!). The boys arrived on Saturday a couple of days after mine...

Mine arrived today, finally! Feels a bit flimsy compared to the others (especially to last season's) but the colours are dead nice. I'm just happy it's here!

Anyone want to swap their S for my M? (It's unworn, with tags still on)

It's just a bit baggie and long on me. Definitely bigger than other size M shirts I've had in the past
I agree it does hang long compared to how tightly it fits.

I could have probably phrased that slightly better.

Mine arrived Wednesday morning,lovely job,wore it watching the win over manure, going for 2 in a row tommorow 👍

Anyone fancy swapping an xl for a l ? Not been worn yet , still tagged up etc but a bit baggy ! Hopefully someone’s large is a bit snug 👍

Back
Top Bottom