All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Erm ok, so every shirt of this type is pre ordered unless size XS and will never be available again as it’s limited edition?

Think I’ll just email them to ask the question ha.....

Surely it’s not just me that prefers this one over the sickly pink coloured away shirt.

No, not every shirt. This particular shirt is a limited edition shirt, and available on a pre-order only. So my initial response is correct - it's never been in stock. Not sure if the club ever released the amount of shirts that will go on sale, whether it's 500 or 10,000, but the official website states the same as me.

IMG_20201122_075259.jpgIMG_20201122_075655.jpg

Anyone who I’ve dealt with who have any problems in the last 6 months has blamed Covid. I’m managing to get small quantities of materials over from India and China for work, I’m pretty sure Adidas have more influence than I have!

Not saying that the world’s logistical system isn’t on its arse but there are things that can be done.
I'm now getting a bit fed up of "Covid" being the excuse for any kind of mistake or setback both in and out of work. The pandemic has been going on since March in the UK and companies have had more than enough time to put both short term contingency and longer term strategies into place. Especially like you say, large multinationals like Adidas etc. That said I really feel for independent stores and small businesses who daren't look beyond the next two weeks, meanwhile Amazon, Tesco etc hoover up in the retail sector. I also think its disgusting the number of large companies that made mass redundancies before waiting to here what government support would be available and just goes to highlight Covid being quite a nice excuse for directors to get a leaner more profitable operation.

Sorry back to the shirts.. I struggle to believe the club and Adidas between them haven't been able to get any shirts manufactured and shipped in the time allowed, it may have cost them more with freight costs at record highs, but tough the least they can do is make sure fans get shirts in a timely manner and surely before Christmas

Adidas' website makes for some pretty disappointing viewing at the moment.

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure we're the only partner club that hasn't had a third strip from them yet.

Which says to me that its a failing at club level!

Anyone know owt else yet? I know it seems mad to bang on about it, but when every other Adidas backed club have their third shirt except us, it makes you start to wonder whats going on

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-105131_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201128-105131_Chrome.jpg
    888.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20201128-105136_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201128-105136_Chrome.jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20201128-105208_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201128-105208_Chrome.jpg
    834.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20201128-105216_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201128-105216_Chrome.jpg
    743.7 KB · Views: 9

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure we're the only partner club that hasn't had a third strip from them yet.

Anyone know owt else yet? I know it seems mad to bang on about it, but when every other Adidas backed club have their third shirt except us, it makes you start to wonder whats going on

Hate to break it to you but Arsenal, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus are much bigger clubs than Sheffield United.

I'm wearing the third strip now we first wore it against arsenal on Oct 6th

Hate to break it to you but Arsenal, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus are much bigger clubs than Sheffield United.
And so are Leeds, Wolves, Benfica, Lyon, Leicester, Tigres and Union Berlin on that argument?

Every single club that has an Adidas third kit has it available for sale, except us!

Didn't realise the rule was "your club has to be big enough to be allowed to sell shirts"?

I'm wearing the third strip now we first wore it against arsenal on Oct 6th
Where you ordered that from? The official club line is there's been no official stock made available anywhere, which is the same official line coming from Adidas.

And so are Leeds, Wolves, Benfica, Lyon, Leicester, Tigres and Union Berlin on that argument?

Apart from the last two, yeah.

In the summer I read something about Leeds having sold more shirts since the end of last season than any other team in world football.

Apart from the last two, yeah.

In the summer I read something about Leeds having sold more shirts since the end of last season than any other team in world football.
Again though, I don't see how that should affect whether kits are available?

As far as I know there isn't a link between size of club and shirts being available for purchase.

Although it would explain why you never see any pig shirts about anymore 🤣

For those who don’t already know & are still interested in this shirt - pre orders available again on M,L,XL.

Any news on what's happening with this?

Allegedly available from this month. Mine is on order to pick up from the club shop which clearly isn't going to be an option at present.

Ordered mine months ago, says on website due mid to late January. I wonder how many less we would have sold if they'd waited til they were actually in stock before they put them on sale .

Ordered mine months ago, says on website due mid to late January. I wonder how many less we would have sold if they'd waited til they were actually in stock before they put them on sale .

Agree. Got one for my lad for Xmas. They should be giving us vouchers for the ridiculous delay. We will get the new shirt when we have been relegated at this rate. Really poor. United should be sending out updates or more apologies. It's not a few quid many have spent. Bad customer service. I'm tempted to cancel as I reckon when they finally go on sale in the shop they will be cheaper. We are paying full price for a shirt that will last 3 or so months.

Club should be really having a go at Adidas but with our contract ending they'll not care. They probably won't want anything to do with us anymore if we break records for ineptitude so we will be looking for a new supplier.

Actually, it is going to massively hit sponsorship etc going down. With covid Premier League is the only league getting any kind of exposure at the moment with every game shown. If we go down other than the Blades/opponent fans who pay for it, then when we are not on Sky noone will see us.

No, Krappa.
Or some of our own, which was an idea the Prince sempt to like according to something I read, hopefully it won't be like the Masterb8 stuff worn in South Barnsley!!

The in-house are really good. I think after the success at Beerschot they will implement it for you now. They sold them for 35 eur for season ticket holders and 45eur for non season ticket holders. And quality is the same as the traditional brands. They are made in the same factory in China that does the Nike shirts.

Attachments

• 10DFD00A-23DD-45BE-9EB6-38CF44C92724.jpeg
    10DFD00A-23DD-45BE-9EB6-38CF44C92724.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 46

Back
Top Bottom