Match Thread Sheffield United v. Manchester United - 17th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
MANU
MANU
MANU
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607983013402.png v. 1607983019406.png
EPL Week 13 - Thursday 17th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-manchester-united.521/

Officials:

Referee:
Michael Oliver
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Simon Bennett
Fourth Official: Robert Jones
Video Assistant Referee: Paul Tierney
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Harry Lennard

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1607983120618.png

Tell you what moose and Brewster would be good together nice movement Actually got me off my seat BUT will Wilder pick em

This was never been an easy match. I think we have played really well compared to what we have seen.
we play like this for the rest of December and January I think we may have a good chance of survival.
Not with this defence and goalkeeper.

Wilder can only get two loan signings in January. Looks like the Chairman has seen the light. With how wasteful Wilder is it’s now time for a Director of Football to have the final say on any further signings.

This was never been an easy match. I think we have played really well compared to what we have seen.
we play like this for the rest of December and January I think we may have a good chance of survival.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sure thing. We're down mate, at we have been for a while.

Berge (in his natural position with 2 hard working midfielders) Brewster, mousett, Egan and O'Connell and maybe Boldock and Mcgoldrick (for experience) everyone else can fuck off. Anybody else should be kept?

I stopped watching it was too depressing and they tried really hard too just a shocking abysmal goalkeeper.

Berge (in his natural position with 2 hard working midfielders) Brewster, mousett, Egan and O'Connell and maybe Boldock and Mcgoldrick (for experience) everyone else can fuck off. Anybody else should be kept?
Fleck played fairly well tonight

Back
Top Bottom