Match Thread Liverpool v. Sheffield United - 24th October 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LIV
LIV
LIV

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1603394535083.png v. 1603394546915.png
EPL Week 6 - Saturday 24th October 2020 - Anfield

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/liverpool-vs-sheffield-united.514/

Officials:

Referee:
Mike Dean
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Andy Madley
Video Assistant Referee: Andre Marriner
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Scott Ledger

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:
Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 20.24.38.png

Also available via Sky Sports Box Office:

How to access Sky Sports Box Office​

Sky (Channel 492): Sign up for a Sky Sports Box Office account here. Here you can book your events, then you must make a choice: purchase the event or match for viewing on TV via your set top box or opt for a streaming version - available via computer, mobile and tablet devices - you can not order both options.
Virgin Media: Use your TiVo box to go directly to the box office event list: Home to On Demand to Live Events.
BT (Channel 496): Go directly to this channel and expect the fee to be added to your bill - you cannot order from Sky as a BT customer.

Stevens has literally not put a foot right all night. I know he has been up against Salah for a lot of it but he has been woeful again.

Disagree. He’s got forward so much more than Robinson does - allowing us to play our proper game. Tiring now, understandably, but I think we look so much better as a side, even if Enda isn’t as strong (individually) as Robinson.

I remember when we used to press teams, whatever happened to that? Seems like we have resorted to sitting back and inviting pressure.

The failure to bring in a commanding centre-half to cover the loss of JOC is, and will continue to be very costly.

As Wilder keeps saying, all Premier League clubs do an awful lot of scouting and planning on opponents, but nobody has to do very much research on us to see that all but a couple of the goals we've conceded this season have come from high crosses to the far post. We're a soft touch for it.

With every game that goes by it becomes more and more obvious just how much covering Jack did for Enda.

I remember when we used to press teams, whatever happened to that? Seems like we have resorted to sitting back and inviting pressure.
Unfortunately by Premier League standards, we're not a very fit team.

Don’t know what we are going to do about McBurnie.

Ampadu looks a player.

Disagree. He’s got forward so much more than Robinson does - allowing us to play our proper game. Tiring now, understandably, but I think we look so much better as a side, even if Enda isn’t as strong (individually) as Robinson.
What has Robinson got to do with anything? Ampadu is playing in Robinson’s position.

Not their fault but never want to see Burke and Mcburnie up top together again. Just invites everyone else to lump it. Lost momentum after Brewster went off, almost like we lost confidence

Top top performance this no matter what result

Burke looks quality wouldn't start Brewster just yet

Hate to say it but this season has got relegation written all over it.. We've got into the habit of losing and even when we play well we find a way of losing

Back
Top Bottom