CONFIRMED Ravel Morrison signs for the Blades!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think this lad is some player. CW/AK have taken a while to give him a thorough going over. Their conclusion is that he is worth a punt. If it is good enough for them then It's good enough for me.

I’m only going to post this once. I expect it to end badly and I think it’s both naive and arrogant of CW to think he can manage Morrison better than those who’ve tried previously.
Do you wear a beret and an oversized trench coat with ankle socks?

Number 14 officially the "chequered past" squad number now. Madine, then Morrison.
History of the #14 shirt. A real mix.
93/94 Tuttle
00-02 Santos
02-04 Allison
04-05 Harley
05-06 Nalis
06-07 Sommeil
07-10 Carney
10-12 Williamson
12-13 Kitson
13-15 Done
16-17 Riley
17-18 Leonard
18-19 Madine
19-20 Morrison

Still surprised by him being signed. Has not impressed at all for ÖFK, with a lot of bad things being said about his attitude in training etc. I'd love to wrong but to be honest, I can't see what a player that wasn't deemed fit/good enough for Allsvenskan will offer for us in the PL.

I didn’t know he was so well thought of as a player. But unfortunately every positive comment has been accompanied by a “but.”

Still surprised by him being signed. Has not impressed at all for ÖFK, with a lot of bad things being said about his attitude in training etc. I'd love to wrong but to be honest, I can't see what a player that wasn't deemed fit/good enough for Allsvenskan will offer for us in the PL.

Desperation and a freebie can't be turned down.

Saw a video on Twitter with Kevin Nolan talking about Morrison’s days at West Ham.

He said he was popular lad in the dressing room and well liked.
However his problem was time keeping and a lack of reliability.

He said that Morrison had played really well for West Ham, was their most talented player and seemed so happy at the club.
Then the next day he failed to turn up for training, club officials tried to contact him but he’s turned off his mobile phone....no one could contact him.
Then ONE WEEK later he turned up for training smiling and acting as though nothing had happened and his absence wasn’t a big deal.
Apparently he failed to turn up to other events too. No phone call, no explanation.

Nolan said it might not seem mega serious but where do you draw the line?
And also it’s not fair on the other players if someone is treat differently and allowed to come and go when they want.

The big question has been about Morrison’s desire about how much he wants to be a pro footballer.
There are also reports (similar to the situation regards Sturridge) where he would refuse to play
The club doctor would declare him fit enough to play but he would refuse and only play when he was 100% fit.
Almost every player will play even when carrying knocks or minor injuries but apparently not Morrison.
Again people in the game questioned his desire to want to be a pro level footballer.

Saw a video on Twitter with Kevin Nolan talking about Morrison’s days at West Ham.

He said he was popular lad in the dressing room and well liked.
However his problem was time keeping and a lack of reliability.

He said that Morrison had played really well for West Ham, was their most talented player and seemed so happy at the club.
Then the next day he failed to turn up for training, club officials tried to contact him but he’s turned off his mobile phone....no one could contact him.
Then ONE WEEK later he turned up for training smiling and acting as though nothing had happened and his absence wasn’t a big deal.
Apparently he failed to turn up to other events too. No phone call, no explanation.

Nolan said it might not seem mega serious but where do you draw the line?
And also it’s not fair on the other players if someone is treat differently and allowed to come and go when they want.

The big question has been about Morrison’s desire about how much he wants to be a pro footballer.
There are also reports (similar to the situation regards Sturridge) where he would refuse to play
The club doctor would declare him fit enough to play but he would refuse and only play when he was 100% fit.
Almost every player will play even when carrying knocks or minor injuries but apparently not Morrison.
Again people in the game questioned his desire to want to be a pro level footballer.

The interview is 6 posts up ☝☝☝

Back
Top Bottom