CONFIRMED Ravel Morrison signs for the Blades!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yes, he did. Reiterated like before that it's nothing major and he is desperate to play but they don't feel he's quite ready yet and that it would be a risk.

Does anyone think that Morrison could end up like Keane Bryan?
Ie the mystery man who seems to be taking forever to achieve match fitness levels.

The United backroom staff seem to be really cautious/ thorough regards injury and fitness recouperstion.
Will we see Morrison firing on all cylinders this side of Christmas?
Would like the Radio Sheffield reporters to ask Wilder that question, when he expects RM to be in contention to play a 1st team game.
Usually Wilder is pretty detailed regards the date they expect someone to be back in 1st team contention.

Ie the mystery man who seems to be taking forever to achieve match fitness levels.

The United backroom staff seem to be really cautious/ thorough regards injury and fitness recouperstion.
Would like the Radio Sheffield reporters to ask Wilder that question, when he expects RM to be in contention to play a 1st team game.
Usually Wilder is pretty detailed regards the date they expect someone to be back in 1st team contention.

Didn’t CW say he expects Ravel to feature in the next one?

Kean Bryan’s absence was largely down to illness rather than the injury he was carrying when he joined us.

He did kinda ask last night, along with Mousset. Said he’ll be ready very soon, I’d be surprised if he’s not involved at Barnsley.

Didn’t CW say he expects Ravel to feature in the next one?

Kean Bryan’s absence was largely down to illness rather than the injury he was carrying when he joined us.

Yeah, I think City even put a buy-back clause in place when we signed him? What was up with him?

Yeah, I think City even put a buy-back clause in place when we signed him? What was up with him?

My understanding is that he arrived with an injury that was expected to be short term but then went down with a virus that took a long time to fully come back from.

My understanding is that he arrived with an injury that was expected to be short term but then went down with a virus that took a long time to fully come back from.

Didn't he have something wrong with his kidneys too after the virus? Or am I imagining that?

Injured, virus, gets on bench, kidney infection, Barnet.

Didn't he have something wrong with his kidneys too after the virus? Or am I imagining that?

Injured, virus, gets on bench, kidney infection, Barnet.

I think you are right. Seemed to be one thing after another. He might end up not making it with us, but that needs to be based on what he does this season, not last.

He will be on a pay as you play deal, similar to mcgoldrick..

Relax lads, he'll soon be fit once he sees he's not getting paid..

Seems hes finally going to get his debut.

Btw. Henceforth I shall be referring to him as "Raven". As he's black, and theres a mysterious 'air' surrounding him.

Regarding the Morrison thing, it reminds me of that poem ?-

They said the job could not be done ,with a smile he walked up to it,
he tackled the job that couldn't be done, and found he couldn't do it .

Worth a gamble I suppose but good luck with that one Mr Wilder......... :rolleyes:

Based on 15 mins against Barnsley and 60 mins tonight, as well as the camaraderie he seems to have struck up with Robinson, it looks like he is enjoying things and his passion for football is somewhat back.

Obviously a long way to go in the season yet, but really good signs so far... and that's not even taking into consideration the amazing natural gifted talent he's already shown glimpses of.

When on the pitch his attitude and behavior was always spot on so that part is not surprising. Earlier in his career he knew to go missing from trainings apparently but as far i know that side of things was fixed as well if its to believe reports from both Mexico and Sweden. I really hope he settles here, the days of hitting his full potential are probably long gone but if it all clicks he could be a great player for you guys.

Sounds really promising that Ravel played well last night and also in his cameo v Barnsley.

I really think that under the guidance of Wilder, the backroom and the players, Ravel has a fantastic opportunity to settle down and enjoy his football again. A real fresh start for him.

And having read about him, i really want him to do well.

The question is.. if he does do well, when do we offer him an extended contract. Before January transfer window? End of season? Real risk of someone snapping him up for nothing if he does finally fulfill his potential.

The question is.. if he does do well, when do we offer him an extended contract. Before January transfer window? End of season? Real risk of someone snapping him up for nothing if he does finally fulfill his potential.

Not sure about this but
wasn’t his contract 1 year plus a conditional 1 year extension, meaning basically it’s a 2 year contract?

Excellent first touch, always available for the ball and working out where he wanted to send it next. Looked like he tired a bit second half and we missed him when subbed.
Very promising.

Head and shoulders above everyone else last night in terms of first touch and technical ability. If we can harness that, he could make a real difference to us this season.

Fair to say he looked a bit off the pace yesterday? Difficult circumstances coming on into that but didn’t look anywhere near sharp enough. Hopefully gets a full 90 on Tuesday in the cup.

Fair to say he looked a bit off the pace yesterday? Difficult circumstances coming on into that but didn’t look anywhere near sharp enough. Hopefully gets a full 90 on Tuesday in the cup.

If Norwood would’ve let him take that free kick near the end of the game, we’d currently be a point better off. Fact.

He looked a bit lost, a bit like a rabbit in the headlights. He has a lot to prove, the weight of his las chance to prove himself at this level is huge for him. I have faith, a run in the side may well make or break him.

Difficult for him to touch the ball playing in a Bassett team. We just kept bypassing the midfield.
Tracey should've rolled it short a few times but kept deciding to punt long to Deane. Ravel never stood a chance.

That's how Leicester fans "saw" it anyway

Back
Top Bottom