Prince is taking over

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

dahlia-red-blossom-bloom-60597.jpeg

Well that post changed :)

Princey has served notice to exercise the option enacted by McCabe's company, Sheffield United Limited, to purchase the remaining 50%, so clearly, he thinks he can afford it.

He's quite an easy person to find at games or via his work if you want to find him and happily call him a "fcuking idiot".
If the manager wasn't happy with his tweets he would tell him to stop.
My brother and I have known him for many years and would vouch for him.
I'm very uneasy about the guy that you would vouch for.

Labour_MP_Jeremy_C_3380571b.jpg

CRlu0QxWUAAKuZc.jpg:large

Why on earth would I wish to find him? I was responding to your question, not expressing a wish. If he wants a chat I’m not exactly the invisible man myself. My hourly rate might put him off a little though.

It’s not a case of whether the manager is happy with his mate’s self-indulgent social media activity. It’s actually whether it’s proper and in Wilder’s case, whether it’s professional. There can be no justification for someone close to the manager divulging and commenting on confidential matters in public. That’s not seriously in dispute, is it?

Well that post changed :)

Princey has served notice to exercise the option enacted by McCabe's company, Sheffield United Limited, to purchase the remaining 50%, so clearly, he thinks he can afford it.

I bored myself & self censored :)

If it wasn't going to prejudice their position in any way, a reasonably advised person would exercise the option, whether they could afford to purchase or not. It would have the effect of protecting their position for the duration of the option period and give them time to formulate a strategy.

He's quite an easy person to find at games or via his work if you want to find him and happily call him a "fcuking idiot".
If the manager wasn't happy with his tweets he would tell him to stop.
My brother and I have known him for many years and would vouch for him.
I'm very uneasy about the guy that you would vouch for.

Labour_MP_Jeremy_C_3380571b.jpg

CRlu0QxWUAAKuZc.jpg:large

You do know the Tories were negotiating with the IRA at the same time, and that the IRA sight Corbyn as key to them decommissioning their weapons don't you? A few interesting articles.
http://www.margaretthatcher.org/document/110717

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-16366413

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/1993/nov/28/northernireland

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-victims-accuse-former-PM-betraying-them.html

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/uk-regions/northern-ireland/news/92581/gerry-adams-i-would-see-%E2%80%98outstanding%E2%80%99-jeremy-corbyn

As for Hamas, they were democratically elected just the same as some of the extreme right wing Israeli governments. Anybody who wants to see a settlement there has to talk to the government.

Yep, it's a high stakes game but at the end of it who knows who the winner will be?

I don't, but I think it's fairly clear that the co-owners have different visions of the immediate future.

I feel that if McCabe really doesn't want Princey to take full control, then it won't happen...if there were some 'mystery investor/buyer' in the wings you'd simply present it Princey and say, there you go, match that...maybe that's what's happening...

If it wasn't going to prejudice their position in any way, a reasonably advised person would exercise the option, whether they could afford to purchase or not. It would have the effect of protecting their position for the duration of the option period and give them time to formulate a strategy.

If no one has stated your, accurate and sensible, take on matters on Twittter, it clearly isn't valid. Please desist.,

As I said, he's a lot things, but he's not 'a fucking idiot'.

Wit's a good lad. Hundreds of Blades fans would agree. I'm shocked another Blade is having a pop at him (on his keyboard).

While "fucking idiot" may be a little harsh for a man I've never met; he's either too stupid to realise that tweets are unhelpful or he values his own social media hype over the club.

Either way, I wish he'd give over.

When did CW get warned by KM over Wit's Twitter?
it a hypothesis, if Kev wasn't happy with Wit tweet and had given both barrels you would imagine CW would do the same to Wit and no more post, but there were more tweets. Ergo the final statement in my post does it suggest the leak was with Kev's blessing suggesting collusion?

I've brought up the wisdom of Wit's tweets recently and in the past, due to his relationship to our manager.

I've felt he's been Wumming in the past at times but clearly wasn't this time in at least that there's clearly ownership 'wrangles'.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if there's a propaganda element to this now.

However do people need to get too personal over this. I'm not a mate of his but know a few who are. Neither am I going to vouch for him nor criticise him personally.

He is, however, a long term Blade with the club' best interests at heart.

Embarrassing nicknames only show up the people giving them. Articulate your point without resorting to childish name calling that you wouldn't dare repeat to someone's face.

it a hypothesis, if Kev wasn't happy with Wit tweet and had given both barrels you would imagine CW would do the same to Wit and no more post, but there were more tweets. Ergo the final statement in my post does it suggest the leak was with Kev's blessing suggesting collusion?

Agree that may well be a possibility. I thought you were stating fact that I'd missed somewhere.

IMG_1862.JPG

Yup, Princey may well look at it ( 10-20-who knows how many millions for 'x' amount of years, plus all the freehold stuff) and think, no thanks, not for me...but I'd imagine this scenario was how he imagined things panning out when he bought into the club ( albeit a lot earlier)...I believe they said as much at the time?

I've brought up the wisdom of Wit's tweets recently and in the past, due to his relationship to our manager.

I've felt he's been Wumming in the past at times but clearly wasn't this time in at least that there's clearly ownership 'wrangles'.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if there's a propaganda element to this now.

However do people need to get too personal over this. I'm not a mate of his but know a few who are. Neither am I going to vouch for him nor criticise him personally.

He is, however, a long term Blade with the club' best interests at heart.

Embarrassing nicknames only show up the people giving them. Articulate your point without resorting to childish name calling that you wouldn't dare repeat to someone's face.

I’ve said I would.

I’ve said I would.

We can look forward with glee to the re-instated 'This is your Life' coming back to our screens.

First guest, the Great Pinchy is somewhat surprised when Little Louis, F***Wit, Runaround and Traffic Cone descend the studio steps and fill his face in.

Jake Wright is on to hand to urge them on.

Only in S2 could the ungrateful hoardes get satisfaction out of a really bright clever witty and insightful random internet bloke getting a kicking...

We can look forward with glee to the re-instated 'This is your Life' coming back to our screens.

First guest, the Great Pinchy is somewhat surprised when Little Louis, F***Wit, Runaround and Traffic Cone descend the studio steps and fill his face in.

Jake Wright is on to hand to urge them on.

Only in S2 could the ungrateful hoardes get satisfaction out of a really bright clever witty and insightful random internet bloke getting a kicking...

Not sure satisfaction is the right word. Let me ponder it.

If you believe fake news sight Guido Fawkes over the governments own cabinet papers then there really is no helping you. The fact is that every elected government has "negotiated with terrorists", despite some putting on a front at the time.The royal family did too.
The key words are "government" and "negotiated". Negotiating involves talking with two sides, not just associating with one side 70 times.
There are lots of groups who have been at war or are at war with the western world. I have simply said that a man who consistently seems to support these groups leading our country would make me feel uneasy, as would Dianne Abbott in charge of MI5 after saying "Ireland is our struggle and every defeat of the British State a victory for all of us."

The key words are "government" and "negotiated". Negotiating involves talking with two sides, not just associating with one side 70 times.
There are lots of groups who have been at war or are at war with the western world. I have simply said that a man who consistently seems to support these groups leading our country would make me feel uneasy, as would Dianne Abbott in charge of MI5 after saying "Ireland is our struggle and every defeat of the British State a victory for all of us."

He has been an elected MP for donkeys years so will know the opinions of one side (the British establishment).. Intermediaries are needed to negotiate with the other side. I've yet to see any evidence from anywhere that he supported the ideology of any of these people.I'll defer to BushBlade wishes and leave it there.Back to the football.

If you mean me, I’ll happily say the same in person. If you knew me, you wouldn’t begin to question that.

Why on Earth is he committing on boardroom affairs based on confidential information gleaned from his mate the manager? Why does the manager, if he knows, permit it?

Twitter inflates egos that ought to remain modest. Even idiots can pronounce somebody else’s ‘words of wisdom’ and, by Pele, they do.

Absolutely Pinchy. As much as I love our manager, if one of my staff was leaking info and it was fairly obvious who, he/she would be on their way

Back
Top Bottom