U21s v QPR u21s

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Peck and Macedo missing again, something doesn’t add up there. as was buyabu - Adam Davies had a mare, billy blacker puts a hell of a shift in but isn’t an out&out centre mid. Thought giggs looked bright when he came on. Marsh had an off day, like the look of tahir and pitan, the latter appears to have really come on the last year

Hope Peck and Macedo are not being frozen out as they have not signed new contracts

Peck and Macedo missing again, something doesn’t add up there. as was buyabu - Adam Davies had a mare, billy blacker puts a hell of a shift in but isn’t an out&out centre mid. Thought giggs looked bright when he came on. Marsh had an off day, like the look of tahir and pitan, the latter appears to have really come on the last year
Agree about Billy B, always looks better when played further forward. Davies ffs! Another shit goalkeeper.

Peck and Macedo probably training with the 1st team as we are short on numbers ,Macedo has really come on this season

Agree about Billy B, always looks better when played further forward. Davies ffs! Another shit goalkeeper.
How did he manage to be so far out of position? Didn't exactly cover himself in glory with the penalty challenge either.

Definitely a Hecky choice and has had no impact. May as well have just gone with Amissah all the way.

Peck and Macedo probably training with the 1st team as we are short on numbers ,Macedo has really come on this season
Peck's been unseen for some time, and Hampson was in the 1st team squad recently, despite Peck impressing far more for the U21s. Hope it's a minor injury, not a serious one, and not any contract issues.

Pitan and Sasnauskas were outpaced one time each by QPR players running on the ball. I'd hoped both had more top speed.

Pitan and Sasnauskas were outpaced one time each by QPR players running on the ball. I'd hoped both had more top speed.
We couldn't deal with QPRs pace, something I think we lacked, a few players missing though. I also thought some of the lads looked at bit knackered.

We played an orthodox 4-4-2. Not sure if that's a hint to a formation that the 1st time may consider next season.

Another explanation can be that they want certain players to work on different things, i.e. Tahir, normally a LCD, to play as an out and out left back, Curtis and Tinsdale being allowed to work on their attacking by playing wide midfield, Blacker to adapt as one of two central midfielders, etc.

Not the best game, and the U21s sometimes lack a bit of tempo. They have a lot of possession, but it often gets a bit congested in when we get into the attacking third. I see Marsh and One as the biggest talents in this team, but they need help to create more space.

Peck's been unseen for some time, and Hampson was in the 1st team squad recently, despite Peck impressing far more for the U21s. Hope it's a minor injury, not a serious one, and not any contract issues.
A few weeks ago peck was with Osula being interviewed on the Blades website ( match centre) talking blades.I got the impression he was training with the 1st team squad ! could be wrong though .
He's had two nasty knee operations during the season so maybe he's had a reaction,to come back so quickly after knee surgery can be tricky ,he's done it twice,.

Pecks been in the first team squads hasn’t he? Sure I saw him warming up at Liverpool away

You are the Walter Mitty type of person. Imagining a lot of things and spout shite.
One day you’ll fall lucky and get something right, I believe in you!

You and the friend from AV will strike lucky.

Back
Top Bottom