Prince is taking over

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I certainly believe it's more complicated than the statement. However, the statement is a statement.

You'll see why I didn't respond to calls to expand further on my hints in the other threads.

Wow! This is the real news.

I sincerely hope it works out and we have a bright future.

It wasn't clear which way it was going to go but Kevin was never going to stay forever and his kids appear too busy to want to carry it on.

Won't be popular with everyone but thanks for what you've done for the club, Kevin and particularly keeping us afloat when it could have got worse.

No doubt he'll end up as a Vice President.

In response to a process commenced by Sheffield United Limited, on 26th January 2018 UTB LLC, a company controlled by the Prince, served a notice exercising an option to purchase the remaining 50% of Blades Leisure from Sheffield United Limited.

Anyone have any idea to what this "process" was that caused the Prince to take up his option of purchasing?

It wasn't clear which way it was going to go but Kevin was never going to stay forever and his kids appear too busy to want to carry it on.

Don't be so sure he was imminently ready for out... note the wording of the "option exercised".

Don't be so sure he was imminently ready for out... note the wording of the "option exercised".
Ok. I was assuming it was agreeable.

This is a shame but if he put an option in there, he must surely have contemplated that it could be activated.

Nothing is ever simple at the Lane is it ?

Don't be so sure he was imminently ready for out... note the wording of the "option exercised"

This certainly doesn't mean that he's agreed to buy the remaing 50%
It means that he's agreed to negotiate for it

Not sure what to think of this.. surely the prince has been around long enough now to see how we run things, but could be a disaster if he dosent spend.. rumours that the prince wanted to have a spending spree but McCabe wouldn’t match it kind of ring true now though... BUt this could go either way, could spend and have a go or could end up like Charlton and coventry.. just hoping Kev has seen enough of the prince to know he’s handing over in safe hands.

Back
Top Bottom